Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

ECA?

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Anyone still use ECA stack anymore? I've never tried it but looking for a little pick me up and help with weight loss?

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I still use it, still works, and you can get the stuff over the counter.... Ephedrin, asperin, and caffeen

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Yeah, it's good for what your looking for. Get bronkaid and caffeine tabs and your good to go. I don't use aspirin with it, never felt the difference with or without that peice.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Yeah, it's good for what your looking for. Get bronkaid and caffeine tabs and your good to go. I don't use aspirin with it, never felt the difference with or without that peice.

I use the low dose asprin, the kind old folks use for heart problems. It just to thin the blood out a bit. You are right, it dose not make a difference you can feel.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I've been wanting to try it for a bit but was worried about ephedrine issues

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
if your juicing ephedrine should be the least of your issues... lol

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Anyone still use ECA stack anymore? I've never tried it but looking for a little pick me up and help with weight loss?

I cycled on and off for almost 30 years . My sifu used pre class way before it was trendy lol however still my fave . Just take days off ect or body will adjust - it's like a short term clenbuterol

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Eph is pretty hard to get now days in the US... Canada still sells them at 8mg caps

It is actually quite easy. Walk into any pharm, ask for bronkaid and you have it. Cost is really about the same. 25mg of eph sulphate is same net as 3 tabs HCL.

If you are on the standard of 75mg/day you are still way under the max buy limit imposed by the restrictions to buy large amounts.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
the old school eca ---use to eat mini thins and rip fuel nom nom nom

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
It is actually quite easy. Walk into any pharm, ask for bronkaid and you have it. Cost is really about the same. 25mg of eph sulphate is same net as 3 tabs HCL.

If you are on the standard of 75mg/day you are still way under the max buy limit imposed by the restrictions to buy large amounts.

Only problem is that you also get 400mg of guaifenesin with it... not sure what the long term use of it would be ... any thoughts?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Only problem is that you also get 400mg of guaifenesin with it... not sure what the long term use of it would be ... any thoughts?
It does seem to cause a bit of a runny nose in some with lengthier use. That's about all I am aware of.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic