Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Rich Piana road to 240lbs in 8 weeks

Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
I honestly hate his wannabe 5% minion, gym rat, "think they're huge", chicken leg followers that actually go out and try his BS 8hr arm w/o that he promotes, more than Rich himself...Pheeewww....feels good to get that off my chest...

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
He lies more then he is honest. He said himself. I will say anything it takes to sell my products.

Yeah maybe but at least he does not say his special protein blend is why he is jacked. Unlike all the other jackasses peddling garbage to kids.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Yeah maybe but at least he does not say his special protein blend is why he is jacked. Unlike all the other jackasses peddling garbage to kids.

Ya because Gallons of Synthol is so much better. Have you seen his Crea-TEN 10 creatine blend. For 10 muscle building pathways...lol

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I kinda like watching some of his stuff, is an interesting character for sure. I have a feeling he may not have the longest life expectancy among American males but at least he's doing things the way he want to on his own terms.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Ya because Gallons of Synthol is so much better. Have you seen his Crea-TEN 10 creatine blend. For 10 muscle building pathways...lol

Yeah I realize he sells sups. Its part of the biz. But again he has never said he got that way by taking them. Exactly the opposite. So why the hate? He does what he wants. He tells the truth about his drug use. I guess you would love him if he read all his info off of bodybuilding.com or eletefitness? Maybe if he said his creatine made him huge you would like him? I like him for the same reason I like Trump. He breaks the cookie cutter bullshit and says the things the other guys are too scared to say.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Yeah I realize he sells sups. Its part of the biz. But again he has never said he got that way by taking them. Exactly the opposite. So why the hate? He does what he wants. He tells the truth about his drug use. I guess you would love him if he read all his info off of bodybuilding.com or eletefitness? Maybe if he said his creatine made him huge you would like him? I like him for the same reason I like Trump. He breaks the cookie cutter bullshit and says the things the other guys are too scared to say.

No real hate towards the guy, I think he is just full of shit.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Too bad because he looked good, too.

PIANA%25252034.jpg

and lately....

dnjss3dpi1llux1pen5a.jpg

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
PIANA%25252034.jpg

Damn, never realised he used to actually look that good.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
when he stops by the plastic surgeon why not cut those tits out?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic