Rolanalon
What's New?

Options .... PCT gyno lump

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Long story short I've come off AAS all together

Last cycle was Test and NPP and just 4 weeks into it I developed the fibrous lump under nipple then tapered off both and am now on PCT - hcg currently and starting my clomid and Nolva next week

The hard lump is still there ... Shall I:

Wait it out and hope it goes away?

Run letro?

See how PCt goes? I don't think running letro is wise since I'm trying to get my natural T levels back after being on synthetic T for a year and half , during pct it's a sensitive time - ugh

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Run you PCT, and just see, My last go around I was on for 8 months, started the hard lumps and pain. I can say when I came off and my levels evened out, they went away on their own. Next time, Im just going to run nolva eod for the whole cycle, Don't want to mess with that shit again. I have Letro on hand and more amiredex just incase I cant get control of it. Fuck the clomid, I hate that shit, it always screws with my head.

If your worried about it do the Letro, it wont hurt your natural levels as they come back.

my 2c

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Start Nolva at 40mgs immediately....if that doesn't seem to help then get on the letro

after a straight 1.5 yrs on Test I would worry about the lump more than the PCT

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
As @Bro Bundy stated. Use Raloxifene or Nolvadex for your lump. Stay away from Letro it won't do anything if it's actually gyno just crash your E2 and make you feel like shit.

Only real way to get rid of gyno is surgery. If you run any type of aromatizing AAS you will get another lump if it's not controlled.

mands

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
As @Bro Bundy stated. Use Raloxifene or Nolvadex for your lump. Stay away from Letro it won't do anything if it's actually gyno just crash your E2 and make you feel like shit.

Only real way to get rid of gyno is surgery. If you run any type of aromatizing AAS you will get another lump if it's not controlled.

mands

This is pretty much spot on. Id personally go with raloxifene at 60mg/day for a week then drop it to 30mg/day. Combine the ralox with clomid for you pct duration time and be prepared to continue with just ralox post pct. If your lucky the ralox will make the gyno undetectable. From this point forward be extra diligent managing your e2 with an ai on cycle and always have ralox on hand. At the first sign of a flare up start the ralox immediately alongside your ai.
Best of luck.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Opt for surgery and be done with it. Everything else is just a temporary fix. And make sure entire gland is removed, or its very possible the gyno will come back.
I had surgery years ago, and had entire gland removed. Best decision I ever made..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic