Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Sub-Q injection of Testosterone

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
The reasons why not to inject an oil based drug into the subcutaneous tissue are many but the most important reason not to is; the Sub-Q tissue is far less vascular than muscle tissue.
Injecting more than 1ml sub-q will leave a noticeable lump under the skin. That lump will sit for much longer before it absorbs into the blood stream. It will hurt no less then injecting into the muscles. I see absolutely no advantage to injecting Sub-Q. The Physician in the video is an idiot but try it with more than 1ml of oil and see how you feel.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I've been using 20-30mg EOD (0.15ml) of test enanthate sub-Q, and I like it a lot. You will get some lumps, but it's not too bad at all. I inject into the belly region, and as time has went on, the area seems to adjust to the pins and not as much irritation occurs. Not that it was ever that bad for me though.

M

matthewf1971

Dec 28, 2014
I do TRT due to a medicine I have to take shutting down natural production of T. My dr has me on 1ml per week of 200mg/ml Test cyponate intramuscular, draw 18g inject 23g into glute, little slow to go in but never bleeds. Im alternating glutes weekly. Have had no lumps, pain, or problems at inject site at all in the 3 years I've been on it. Keeps my level about 800-900, I'm 45yr old male.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
SubQ is legit. I've been doing it for 10 years for TRT.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
What about shallow IM like using a 27G/25G 1/2in in Shoulders and Quads? Mainly for .5ml twice a week? or even 1ml once a week?

All I have read is the SubQ is for the everyday or eod guys. What's everyones thought on breaking doses up down to twice weekly or even Daily?

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Been doing 20mg/3 x week with great result, no lump or redness.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Have you had any blood work done using that protocol?

Do you feel it better controls E?

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Im confused on how youd inject sub q into something like delts. theres not much fat there

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Im confused on how youd inject sub q into something like delts. theres not much fat there

That would be shallow IM not SubQ, but the Same pin can be used. From what I've been reading over on excelmale.com.

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
WTF?? I am lost. Small amounts of water based liquids subq I can understand. But injecting oil, that would take forever to get absorbed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic