Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Nizoral once and for all

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Would you or wesleyinman mind sharing this protocol with me? I just ordered some off ebay only to find out the wife has and RX for the stuff she never bothered to have filled.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
The version I use and recommend is Botanical Crafts Palm Fruit. www.botanicalcraft.com. The creator of this Palm Fruit is Eric P. Brilliant guy. He formerly owned www.primordialperformance.com and he was the creator of the legendary Prohormone formula known as "ANDROHARD". You will see he got raided by the govt, for selling a legal product and they seized his entire line. Anything this guy makes is Gold, you can count on that.

Anyways, go to that site and watch the video. Also research tocotrienols which is what this is. If you cannot afford this brand each month, then another brand I have seen works is TOCO by Jarrow Formulas.

What people have to understand is this combo takes several months to fully kick in. And you want to stay on for 6-12 months if you can. It is a financial committment. I wanna say I spent maybe 60-70 on the products each month to stay on and really noticed a ton of results at month 4 it was very very obvious.

You have to remember, this protocol is simply something I came up with when looking for primarily my clients. I always knew about Nizoral but didn't know about TOCO until years back when someone on a forum mentioned it. A bunch of people were trying Toco, so I suggested the Nizoral the way I suggested, letting it sit for a bit before rinsing. ED or EOD use in combination. A bunch of people agreed to try it and the results spoke for themselves.

Does the combo work significantly better then just taking Nizoral 2% alone or Toco alone? In my experience, yes. Much Much better.

I don't work for and am not affiliated with either of these companies. I would suggest anyone new to either compounds, research these ingredients and google some reviews and make an educated decision before agreeing to try it. It's really that simple.

Also look into "castor oil" . Home health brand is legit. Alot of people swear by this ingredient as well.

Last edited:
myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Wesley when you grow a full head of hair, I'll definitely try it. If you grow a full head of hair, then I'll know I definitely have a chance. hell, even Jason Statum
's hair would make me happy!

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
I know that Eric Potratz knows his stuff and I have used the Toco 8 product when he was still primordial. He seems like a good guy and also knowledgeable. I've talked to him before. I've used this product, http://www.lifeextension.com/Vitamins-Supplements/item00559/Gamma-E-Tocopherol-Tocotrienols, for years along with the Ketoconazole 2% Shampoo. The shampoo I've been using for about a year or so. Point is that I am taking Vit E and the shampoo. Can you see any reason why this Vit E is inferior to the Palm Fruit Toco that you mentioned from Botanical Craft?

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I know that Eric Potratz knows his stuff and I have used the Toco 8 product when he was still primordial. He seems like a good guy and also knowledgeable. I've talked to him before. I've used this product, http://www.lifeextension.com/Vitamins-Supplements/item00559/Gamma-E-Tocopherol-Tocotrienols, for years along with the Ketoconazole 2% Shampoo. The shampoo I've been using for about a year or so. Point is that I am taking Vit E and the shampoo. Can you see any reason why this Vit E is inferior to the Palm Fruit Toco that you mentioned from Botanical Craft?

We can simply compare the labels. The Botanical Craft has a slight edge mg per mg, its slightly more potent but that other product looks excellent as well! Almost looks like a copy of Eric P's version!!

BOTANICAL CRAFT LABEL

full_palm-fruit_supplement_facts_v1.jpg

YOUR BRAND LABEL

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 softgel
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol) 45.9 IU
Gamma E mixed tocopherols325 mg
Typical distribution:
Gamma tocopherol178.75-243.75 mg
Delta tocopherol65-97.5 mg
Alpha tocopherol27.63-39 mg
Beta tocopherol<16.25 mg
Tocomin® natural tocotrienol/tocopherol complex145 mg
Typical distribution:
Gamma tocotrienol29-34.8 mg
Alpha tocotrienol15.95-20.3 mg
Delta tocotrienol8-10.2 mg
Beta tocotrienol2.2 mg
Alpha tocopherol14.5-20.3 mg
Other ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, medium chain triglycerides oil, purified water, rosemary extract.
Contains soybeans.
Non-GMO
Tocomin® is a registered trademark of Carotech, Inc.; protected by US Patent No. 5,157,132. Tocotrienols are extracted and concentrated from sustainably sourced Malaysian red palm oil.

Kris_RN

Kris_RN

May 5, 2016
Hair in overrated in men. Embrace the shaved look!

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014

What is funny about you saying this is when I lost my hair years back, I thought women would hate me. I'd easily say I pulled 2-3x the amount of women and attention from women as when I had a full head of hair. It actually very much surprised me.

However the most important woman in my life doesn't like me when I'm bald. My daughter. She complained and said she wished I had hair. That or when she was younger would introduce me, "this is my daddy, he is bald and has muscles" LOL. Now she says I have "some hair" ;)

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

my scalp is sooo scarred up people stare and ask questions, easier for me to have some hair otherwise I would not care in the least.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
What is funny about you saying this is when I lost my hair years back, I thought women would hate me. I'd easily say I pulled 2-3x the amount of women and attention from women as when I had a full head of hair. It actually very much surprised me.

However the most important woman in my life doesn't like me when I'm bald. My daughter. She complained and said she wished I had hair. That or when she was younger would introduce me, "this is my daddy, he is bald and has muscles" LOL. Now she says I have "some hair" ;)
Lol ours, doesn't believe I ever had it :)

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Any updates LG? See any growth? Shit growing back? It's only been a few weeks, I expect a full head of hair by now.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Any updates LG? See any growth? Shit growing back? It's only been a few weeks, I expect a full head of hair by now.

My hair is making an 80's rock band look like a mexican hairless............oops sorry raiden haha
I actually DID have someone comment on it looking thicker no BS and it just was a comment outta nowhere, I will ask my little chica and take another pic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic