• Thread starter PillarofBalance
  • Start Date
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
October 2013

uhc: "BURY THIS!!"

74 seconds later, I'm looking at an undersack in the bathroom to see if there's discoloring from a tear.

Ahhhh, memories....

Lmfaoooooooooo... a date which will live in infamy!!!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
This is great, I think I watched all of them. Two thoughts; what do people expect when they post their videos openly? Secondly, how's my depth?
some of them are so ridiculous that I can't believe they're serious.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This is great, I think I watched all of them. Two thoughts; what do people expect when they post their videos openly? Secondly, how's my depth?
some of them are so ridiculous that I can't believe they're serious.

Nice signature... YOU'RE OFF THE TEAM!!!

In many of the cases it's inflated ego for men. They will post it not hitting depth, admit it but then add "in a few weeks I will make this my bitch." But they never do sadly. All ego.

For women they film it so it's basically a video of glute contraction. Then all the white Knights come out and tell her how amazing and beautiful and strong she is. Basically grooming themselves to be sent to the e-friendzone. As if she will suddenly send you noodz or something.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I love that page and I've been known to go on there and roast the spotters too... #troll

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Nice signature... YOU'RE OFF THE TEAM!!!

In many of the cases it's inflated ego for men. They will post it not hitting depth, admit it but then add "in a few weeks I will make this my bitch." But they never do sadly. All ego.

For women they film it so it's basically a video of glute contraction. Then all the white Knights come out and tell her how amazing and beautiful and strong she is. Basically grooming themselves to be sent to the e-friendzone. As if she will suddenly send you noodz or something.

The grooming is strong.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic