Ethan7400

Official Strength First Announcement

• Thread starter PillarofBalance
  • Start Date
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You saw they put Amit Sapir on that instagram account. Now, I'm not arguing with 99% of them on there but I don't think Amit should be on that page.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You saw they put Amit Sapir on that instagram account. Now, I'm not arguing with 99% of them on there but I don't think Amit should be on that page.

He absolutely should be. He is a frequent offender and one of the worst because his squats are world records. And not fed state weight age world records but all time...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
He absolutely should be. He is a frequent offender and one of the worst because his squats are world records. And not fed state weight age world records but all time...

The pic posted had his squat high but then again pics aren't always taken at the full depth of the squat. I'd have to watch the vid. Surprised to hear USPA has been passing high squats b/c Goggins makes everyone bury their squats for it to count down here.

I gotta ask... who runs that account? Just asking b/c most who talk shit don't do much/ if any better.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
The pic posted had his squat high but then again pics aren't always taken at the full depth of the squat. I'd have to watch the vid. Surprised to hear USPA has been passing high squats b/c Goggins makes everyone bury their squats for it to count down here.

I gotta ask... who runs that account? Just asking b/c most who talk shit don't do much/ if any better.

Seriously amit's squats are shit.

Don't know who runs the account. It's brutal though. People getting ripped to shreds.

Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
that page has really taken off...funny as hell to see them put some of Sport's Big names on blast...I thought Ashley Graham being highlighted for horrible squats was funny as hell...

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
What if we are in the video but not squatting? God forbid I get asked to spot someone that I don't know who's videoing a PR attempt and I'm standing behind him and then see a quarter squat. If I make a funny face or throw my hands up in a "wtf?" that won't get me dropped, I hope? Or if I'm in the background of this horrific scenario, I'm still good, right?

My gym has some partial squat bros. Now I'll have to see if they are videoing their lifts.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
October 2013

uhc: "BURY THIS!!"

74 seconds later, I'm looking at an undersack in the bathroom to see if there's discoloring from a tear.

Ahhhh, memories....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic