Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Clomid order delayed. What issues will I have?

P

Papaw

Apr 1, 2016
Been on a 1ml shot a week since the middle of January. Wanted to kick start my libido so I could knock the bottom out of that cooter on our wedding night. Mission accomplished!

However I continued getting a weekly dose up until last week. Ordered my clomid a few weeks ago and thought it was on the way. I was wrong. They couldn't verify my card so my order got canceled, so I had to reorder last week and my order won't be here for probably 4 weeks.

What issues can I expect until my stuff gets in?
Can't go back on test until after a work related physical at the end of this month.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What does the test have to do with the physical?

You are kind of screwed for a bit. You will be ok for 2 weeks. Then feel like shit for 2 weeks. Then pct starts and hopefully you improve.

Never pin unless you have everything including pct on hand.

P

Papaw

Apr 1, 2016
Its a dot physical. Its the blood pressure issue. I have to get it down before the 27th.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Its a dot physical. Its the blood pressure issue. I have to get it down before the 27th.

Gotcha. You have arimidex or aromasin on hand?

P

Papaw

Apr 1, 2016
Unfortunately not.. Just have to suck it up and deal with feeling bad when it hits.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Unfortunately not.. Just have to suck it up and deal with feeling bad when it hits.

Was asking because if your E2 is out of whack it can elevate your blood pressure.

Next time you plan to jump on hit us with your plan first bud. These things are avoidable.

Good luck on the test.

P

Papaw

Apr 1, 2016
Was asking because if your E2 is out of whack it can elevate your blood pressure.

Next time you plan to jump on hit us with your plan first bud. These things are avoidable.

Good luck on the test.
I will and I appreciate it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic