Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Unbelted 6 plate deadlift

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
This is like my 4th deadlift session since November.Felt like absolute shit today too.Somehow managed this, my heaviest unbelted deadlift EVAR:
See you in Syracuse, mother****ers. :D
nice job ... I am not a technical DL guy... but I have always been taught to use more legs than back... that looked like a lot of back to me. I am not trying to take away from what you did... but am I wrong in the sense that I should be using more leg?

Last edited by a moderator:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Great job, but I have to be honest with you...............the next vid you post had better be a HUGE smokey burnout from a shiny Mopar:)

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Great job, but I have to be honest with you...............the next vid you post had better be a HUGE smokey burnout from a shiny Mopar:)

I am swapping the wheels/tires out as soon as I get it so I may just do that. :)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
nice job ... I am not a technical DL guy... but I have always been taught to use more legs than back... that looked like a lot of back to me. I am not trying to take away from what you did... but am I wrong in the sense that I should be using more leg?

Varies person to person. Sometimes when you sink the hips you wind up trying to squat the weight instead of pull it.

The trick is to find that leverage point where you kind of wedge yourself under the bar and shoot the hips forward.

I haven't seen a pic of you for a few years but what I vaguely recall you would probably do better with lower hips and more leg drive.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Set ups vary from person to person. Your hips should be lower then your shoulders.

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
Nice pull, big guy. Congratulations to you and your lady.

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
olalaa! 250 kilogram? Damn! and no belt :-bd

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic