Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Steroids and Side effects

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I was in the ER all weekend from my cycle with atrial fibrillation, cholesterol was garbage and found out I've developed a leaky valve :(

Bro, what's the prognosis? Give us updates man, I know it can be some scary shit, you're not alone. I was utterly destroyed from a health scare a while back and it's a true Miracle and Gods Blessing I'm still here.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I need to go back for testing but this leaky valve thing is new as I had an echo 6 months with no issues :(
it better go back to normal I hope I didn't permanent change the structure of my heart from my prep in 8 weeks

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I was in the ER all weekend from my cycle with atrial fibrillation, cholesterol was garbage and found out I've developed a leaky valve :(

Can you elaborate on your cycle, ie; dosing, how long on etc.....
Hope you have a full recovery brother

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Get better first,nothing else matters.

MARTY313

MARTY313

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2012
That's gotta be a little scary. Get better man...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
MH, I would focus on your health 1st bro. You can always train but if you can't walk you're screwed. I can tell you, without your health it's all nothing.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Can you elaborate on your cycle, ie; dosing, how long on etc.....
Hope you have a full recovery brother

test cyp 500mg/week
eq 500mg/week
tren Ace 400mg/week
masteron 400mg/week
winstrol 50mg/ day

I was running test EQ and Npp for 8 weeks feeling fine .. The moment I added tren and winny I started getting crazy palpitations .. Let it be known, this precise event happened a year ago to, to the week! Before contest, when I added these two in. I don't respond well to those in my body even though they help greatly with gains :(

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
test cyp 500mg/week
eq 500mg/week
tren Ace 400mg/week
masteron 400mg/week
winstrol 50mg/ day

I was running test EQ and Npp for 8 weeks feeling fine .. The moment I added tren and winny I started getting crazy palpitations .. Let it be known, this precise event happened a year ago to, to the week! Before contest, when I added these two in. I don't respond well to those in my body even though they help greatly with gains :(

Dude, not to pry but didn't you get a real big health scare a while back and come off completely?

Take it easy man, be safe.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
2 grams a week is a LOT to me bro, I hope you recover and get back on track to live a long healthy life.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Dude, not to pry but didn't you get a real big health scare a while back and come off completely?

Take it easy man, be safe.

yes I was off for 1 1/2 years and was in top health and decided to go back sadly,

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
sorry guys wrong thread. Damn I phone and shitty. Eyes

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic