Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Phen, Tren, clen and T3 for weightloss. Too much?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Friend of mine (yes, a friend, not me, I like pop tarts and beer too much) wants to cut before his summer wedding this year. He's in decent shape and said he's going to start off with phentermine then a combo of Tren/clen and T3.

I told him to cut the phen and clen as the tren (body in a bottle) along with the T3 combo is MORE than enough but he's determined to drop 10% of his BW.

Anyone ever tried something like this?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
That sounds horrible to me. Im sure youve cautioned him. Best of luck to him. I got the stim jitters just reading this.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
That sounds horrible to me. Im sure youve cautioned him. Best of luck to him. I got the stim jitters just reading this.

Yeah, my heart beats in my throat thinking about it....I think he's going to drop the phentermine. He claims to keep the tren around 200/week which is at least somewhat manageable, anyhow.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
No way I would ever do phen and clen together, each alone is enough.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
More isn't better and imho that is to much.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Phen/Clen no. That said I've used Test/Tren/Mast (100mg Each)Blend with Phentermine (37.5mg/day), T3 (50mcg) and DNP (250mg) to get shredded for contests. If your heart is healthy (EKG to prove it no "I think it is") and your Blood Pressure is managed (pharma and diet) it is not any worse than starving yourself ;)

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
I think the old adage is

"if the names sound the same
with an added T3
take all of them together
But save some for me"

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
No way I would ever do phen and clen together, each alone is enough.

Phen/Clen no. That said I've used Test/Tren/Mast (100mg Each)Blend with Phentermine (37.5mg/day), T3 (50mcg) and DNP (250mg) to get shredded for contests. If your heart is healthy (EKG to prove it no "I think it is") and your Blood Pressure is managed (pharma and diet) it is not any worse than starving yourself ;)

Thanks Mike. And that's for stage prep to shred....I'll show him this message. He needs to drop the phentermine and clen IMO.

Plus he has time....

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
Phen, Tren, clen and T3

wow man... all that together is extremely dangerous !

- T3/T4 you need to be super careful else you will fuck yourself up for life (He, not you)
- Taking something like Phen with Clen will stress your body out like crazy, stay away
- Tren will fuck with your mind (its not something for inexperienced users, even experienced users need to check reality every so often!) Tren mindfuck with Phen and CLen and T3 ... i suspect there will be a mass shooting soon!

DONT DO IT

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Phen and low dose tren with low gh I have used together,
Some days I would split the Phent in 2 doses of 15mg each though.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
- T3/T4 you need to be super careful else you will fuck yourself up for life (He, not you)

DONT DO IT

Explain how you fuck yourself up using T3 or T4.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic