Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

My experience with NPP

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I started using 400mgs of NPP at the 12th week of my cycle along with 600mgs of test e which I was using from the beginning. I was also using 100mgs Proviron, 0,5mgs A-dex ed, 1mgs Dostinex e3d and 300iu's HCG e4d.

It made me strong and I gained a lot of mass during these 5 weeks but it gave me hundreds of black-heads on my back, my shoulders and my chest and it kinda killed my libido.

I could get 3-4 erections a day if my girl aroused me or if I kissed her, touched her etc, but I didn't think about sex at all. Like, I had no interest in it.

I don't know whether this can be called "Deca Dick" or something, but it certainly is VERY annoying and worrisome, considering i was using Dostinex.

I don't know if I am going to use it again or not although the gains I made really tempt me to do so...

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
How much is alot of mass? I have been wanting to use npp.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Sounds like estrogen might be to low with .5 adex everyday for sex drive and the NPP to test ratio probably finnished your libido off from there. Little bit of estrogen is needed for sexual function as well. Might have to experiment a bit with the adex and test dosage which should help sexual desire come back, no guarantee though.

The NPP is strong and peaks early with sides as well, would be comparable to taking 600mg nandrolone undecanoate EW considering ester weight of both.

Not sure what type of dostinex your using but the research stuff never seems as potent as the tabs from the Pharmacy.

Last edited:
Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Sounds like estrogen might be to low with .5 adex everyday for sex drive and the NPP to test ratio probably finnished your libido off from there. Little bit of estrogen is needed for sexual function as well. Might have to experiment a bit with the adex and test dosage which should help sexual desire come back, no guarantee though.

The NPP is strong and peaks early with sides as well, would be comparable to taking 600mg nandrolone undecanoate EW considering ester weight of both.

Not sure what type of dostinex your using but the research stuff never seems as potent as the tabs from the Pharmacy.

Yes, I am aware of that but i mistyped that i am using A-dex ed. I am using it eod and I didn't have any problems at all until I introduced NPP to my cycle. Earlier on my cycle i was on a higher test dosage but estrogen did get out of control because I was also using 100mgs Anadrol (although it doesn't aromatize) so I lowered my test dosage.

I should have tapered my test dosage up when i begun using the NPP but I wanted to avoid the roller-coster effect and I also never imagined that sexual sides could be so harsh from just 400mgs NPP.

This was the second time i experimented with 600mgs -750mgs of test e (pharm grade bought straight from the drugstore) and it didn't do shit for me. I should have sticked to 900mgs which makes me feel absolutely great.

The Dostinex I am using is also pharm grade so i am sure there's nothing wrong with it. Perhaps i should have taken 1mg eod along with a higher dosage of test as you said above.

Last edited:
Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I forgot to mention that while on NPP i curled 180lbs with pretty good form for 6 reps with 200lbs bodyweight.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I forgot to mention that while on NPP i curled 180lbs with pretty good form for 6 reps with 200lbs bodyweight.

Well it's certainly good qulaity then! I experienced more loss of libido with NPP than ND imo it's been one of the worst for this. Maybe it's such a quick shock to the system with that shorter ester it takes the body a bit to reach a stable level for libido. Where ND slowly raises up hormone levels while the test levels are already up and running?
Just a theory.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Well it's certainly good qulaity then! I experienced more loss of libido with NPP than ND imo it's been one of the worst for this. Maybe it's such a quick shock to the system with that shorter ester it takes the body a bit to reach a stable level for libido. Where ND slowly raises up hormone levels while the test levels are already up and running?
Just a theory.

Yeah, I am 100% about the gear I am going to use before I actually inject it in my body. It was also dosed at 200mgs/1ml so that was very convenient because of the lower overall volume of oil in each injection.

Regarding NPP vs Deca i can't really express my opinion because I haven't tried Deca yet but i believe it's going to be the same in the long run. Side effects may built up more slowly because of the long acting ester but eventually they are going to make their presence.

I may include Deca in a future cycle to see how i am going to react to it but for some reason my gut says no...

For my next run i am going to stack a high dose of test with 500-600mgs Boldenone, two orals (Class I and Class II) and NPP for the first 5-6 weeks and see how that goes.

B

bjpennnn

Jul 3, 2011
so do you think npp has a nice recomp effect? I am 10 weeks into a test only cycle want to add something in to give me a some more strength and i really want to diet down. I got 60ml of npp on deck thinking of throwing it in what do you think?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i find npp to be one of my favorite steroids..gians are great and it works fast...the only down fall about npp is u lose the gains quick.

im runing it now..going into my secound week...i love the shit.dw

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic