pbtom
What's New?

The Evolution of my garage to a PL gym

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Ridiculous set up man....
It's like a gym sex toy store. Happy for you and insanely jealous.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Unreal. I'd love to head down there and do some curls in that mono

A

aperry580

Oct 1, 2015
that's better than the gym I pay to lift at . no texas pb no texas comp bench damn sure no mono.......how much for a membership lol

Halo

Halo

MuscleHead
Jul 5, 2011
Unreal. I'd love to head down there and do some curls in that mono

My 10 dogs from Afghanistan are all trained to simultaneously attack anyone curling in the mono

that's better than the gym I pay to lift at . no texas pb no texas comp bench damn sure no mono.......how much for a membership lol

membership for now is show up repeatedly don't be an ass or a danger to the team and have or be coachable to decent form.

One guy gone for the latter and unconsciously being a jack@ss but I'm pretty sure it was genetic

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
My 10 dogs from Afghanistan are all trained to simultaneously attack anyone curling in the mono

HA! He needs a dog to go after him after what his dickhead of a dog does to me when I go over there. And I'm a big dog lover.....just not his.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
HA! He needs a dog to go after him after what his dickhead of a dog does to me when I go over there. And I'm a big dog lover.....just not his.

My dog is nice to everyone but you.....

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

Did he hump your leg, lol...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic