Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The Evolution of my garage to a PL gym

Halo

Halo

MuscleHead
Jul 5, 2011
Damn dude, that's pretty ****in impressive! My basement looks like a prison yard with all my rusted plates and bars n shit. I'm jealous. You have inspired me to build a deadlift platform of my own now. That came out awesome

Thanks so much for your kind words :) It's like a dream for me and it doesn't get old at all every time I go down there it's as cool as it was the first day I got all the pieces into place.

I can relate to the rusty plates I think 90% of the plates we have were brought back from the dead. My wife loves the angle grinder with the vicious wire wheel on it.
I did all the painting had a pretty good system for that too.

The DL platform is my favorite though I appreciate the compliment its going to last for quite a while and damn it's heavy LOL.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Dude! Just sick....well done sir.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Only garage ever with a monolift. Step your game up home gymers, halo has set the pace quite high. Nice set up.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You are always welcome here BI! I hope you make a point of taking a road trip to train here for a week or so. I've got an extra room.

Thank you. I do want to make a pilgrimage up to you.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Congrats Halo...nice looking gym.

Halo

Halo

MuscleHead
Jul 5, 2011
Congrats Halo...nice looking gym.
Thanks so much any1!

It's beautiful!
Thank you dragnflies!

Absolutely unreal!!!!
Thank you Mrhat!

Only garage ever with a monolift. Step your game up home gymers, halo has set the pace quite high. Nice set up.
:) I don't know if it's the only one, but the mono does kick the sick quotient up a notch. My favorite part is the bars. Okie DL bar, Mastodon squat bar, Texas PB for bench, Buffalo bar, the killer cambered bar, Elite safety bar is awesome, a couple of the Wolfe DL bars. It's really rare to find all of those in one place at one time :)

Dude! Just sick....well done sir.
Thank you UHC!

Any of you all who find yourselves in the Baltimore'ish area you are welcome to workout here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic