Kiddorism
What's New?

Disgusting Supermarket Foods

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
All chicken is soaked in broth - can chili yuk

not all chicken. i buy mine from 2 places, both are less expensive than the grocery and at one of them i pick out the chicken while it's alive and then they kill it for me.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
also, generally speaking, everything pre-made is gross to me. my mom cooked real dinner every night so i'm used to real food. i shop 99% around the perimeter and buy meat and vegetables. i buy 20lb bags of rice at the korean market and i don't eat a lot of bread at home.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
not all chicken. i buy mine from 2 places, both are less expensive than the grocery and at one of them i pick out the chicken while it's alive and then they kill it for me.

Dat dere reminding me of da voo doo by the bayou

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
Yeah the only things I buy from the center aisles are peanut butter, rice cakes, olive oil, and spices. Everything else comes from the perimeter. You'd swear I'm the weird a** when people at work sit there eating their frozen plastic wrapped sodium and preservative riddled lunches, and I have lunch made from whole foods and natural ingredients...

Reactions: HGH
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
What a bunch of picky eating girly men. Potted meat, spam, herring, pickled pigs feet, canned octopus, anchovies, all delicious. The only food I will not eat is cherries. Taste like cockroaches.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
With a diet like that I would hate to see what your poop looks like......

What a bunch of picky eating girly men. Potted meat, spam, herring, pickled pigs feet, canned octopus, anchovies, all delicious. The only food I will not eat is cherries. Taste like cockroaches.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013

You don't like all cherries, or certain kinds? I love cherries; maraschino, rainiers, skeena, sweetheart...damn, now I want cherries!! I make a killer cherry pie!

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I will start...Pop Tarts, Hummus, Turkey Bacon, Spam

nick friendlys poptarts strawberry ice cream sandwich.jpg

Poptart spam samitch!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic