Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Help more than 40 boxers reach their dreams, PLZ READ THIS !!

Y

yassine19

Jan 17, 2016
Hey boxe lovers,
This is not a tread about your favourite fighter or a fight coming or fans clashing each other, this is a cause, this is a futur of 40 boxers we talkin about, me and my friend are running a campaign on indiegogo to raise money to secure a place to train for this youth at risk, just visit the link and watch the video and tell us what you think and maybe you will make a small donation, react with us people !!* Thanks
PS : i'm new to this forum and i can't post links right now, so if anyone intersted in helping, i be happy to send you the link of the campaign to see how sincere the cause is

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Hey boxe lovers,
This is not a tread about your favourite fighter or a fight coming or fans clashing each other, this is a cause, this is a futur of 40 boxers we talkin about, me and my friend are running a campaign on indiegogo to raise money to secure a place to train for this youth at risk, just visit the link and watch the video and tell us what you think and maybe you will make a small donation, react with us people !!* Thanks
PS : i'm new to this forum and i can't post links right now, so if anyone intersted in helping, i be happy to send you the link of the campaign to see how sincere the cause is

If you can't type you get no bread from me.

Y

yassine19

Jan 17, 2016
If you can't type you get no bread from me.
What's wrong with you, i'm not a native english speaker, i'm moroccan, so maybe that's why there's sum mistakes on the post, and we don't need no bread from u

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic