Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Question for the men

E

endex0507

Jan 6, 2016
Hey People.
Abs on females, awsome look. 'Ink' the same. '50s' style Maralyn curves, the same. You get the picture I hope?
For me, the aesthetic, whatever it may be is enhanced I measurably by the spirit, intellect, humour, charm, sparkle etc.
****, how much of an old hippy does that make me sound! LOL!
Love n peace
Ex

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I've never found visible abs on a woman attractive. I think the Kate Upton physique is much more appealing than the Hannah Davis type. I also find thick chicks more appealing than the MMA type, or the skinny fat ones...

But Rottenrogue hit the nail on the head in regards to confidence:
There's a few bigger women at my gym who own their size, accent their sexy parts, smile and act polite/flirty and carry themselves way nicer than these 100 lbs 20 year olds who live in the elliptical section with a scowl on their starving face.

P.S. I have no need to see the pelvic bones, and I hate feeling them while having sex.

Last edited:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Those chicks are not my cup of tea. I think women with muscle, even abs, are sexy as hell. I want a women who isn't fragile b/c hey let's face it... I aint small and I don't want to break my toys, lol.

Seriously though, I'm sure there are even guys in your area who want a chick with muscle and not an eating disorder b/c they want to be so skinny a big wind will blow them into the next county.

J

Jay Devone Cutty

Jan 12, 2016
Never felt that. But i dont have a six either. I'm sure its nice though. lol

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Those chics are decent looking but, not my cup of tea. Id be willing to bet anything they're pretty self absorbed. Sounds like to have an attraction to douchebags ie, self absorbed assholes....like my man IC. :)
you are actually correct... I do attract women like that... mostly because they ARE vain and shallow and they think I am too... some are actually the opposite, lacking confidence and self worth, they resort to the gym to make them feel better... those are the ones I really like... because I can actually work with that and help them build their confidence. the thing is... I try not to get hung up too much on the outside... but whats inside... I cant stand a woman who is drop dead gorgeous and an absolute bitch! All in all... be who you are cynderella whats outside gets the attention... whats inside keeps it... and good sex...good sex always helps...

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
you are actually correct... I do attract women like that... mostly because they ARE vain and shallow and they think I am too... some are actually the opposite, lacking confidence and self worth, they resort to the gym to make them feel better... those are the ones I really like... because I can actually work with that and help them build their confidence. the thing is... I try not to get hung up too much on the outside... but whats inside... I cant stand a woman who is drop dead gorgeous and an absolute bitch! All in all... be who you are cynderella whats outside gets the attention... whats inside keeps it... and good sex...good sex always helps...

Your reading comprehension needs work. I said, youre a douchebag, like the guys she finds herself drawn to. Good job dummy.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Baahahahah good one schultz1, IC is still working on his phonics so we gotta cut him some slack...If you wouldn't hit that you better up the test or maybe Caitlyn Jenner is more your ''Cup of Tea''??

RR...I like all shapes n sizes..I would never discriminate on some luscious K cups... Mmmm Mmmm brrrrrap brrrrrrappp (motor boat sounds)...!!! :)

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I have the young ones as well but I'm not into them either I want someone around my age maybe 3-4 yrs older. I am confident to a point but I don't get out much and I won't approach men. I was raised if they were interested they approach you and not to chase a man. A lot of women these days chase so men do have to try anymore and it ****s the ones over who won't chase.

I am a pretty confident man, but my wife intimidated me. She is a physician, I was a medic. It was more common for the nurses to date docs, but docs just don't date below that, usually. One day, while I was chatting with her, she finally said, well, since you won't make the first move, I will, and she gave me her number. It was pretty out of character for her too, but she worked up the nerve to do it.

This isn't just about dating though, this is also about building the confidence to do things that can really change your life in good ways. Sometimes you have to take those risks, step outside your comfort zone, or you might not ever truly experience life!

Anyway, some guys are intimidated by a woman that works out. Fug'em. There are plenty that love that about a woman!

On a final note, I would spend some time getting your metablism back on track. You experienced what we call metabolic damage, in which the metabolism crashes and then the body goes in to a starvation mode that turns to muscle for energy. It can take many months of "reverse dieting" to get back to normal

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
I'm a little teapot and don't give a ****.

Quit worrying about attracting guys....your confidence should shine brighter than anyone else and you'll achieve who/what is best for you.

Looks are part of the equation, for sure, and health trumps all but you've gotta learn to love yourself. A lot. And shit on anyone who doesn't.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
i'm a little teapot and don't give a ****.

Quit worrying about attracting guys....your confidence should shine brighter than anyone else and you'll achieve who/what is best for you.

Looks are part of the equation, for sure, and health trumps all but you've gotta learn to love yourself. A lot. And shit on anyone who doesn't.

this !!!!!!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic