Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

GHB : my rant!

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Anyone ever use GHB back when it was on the shelves of GNC, etc.?A friend who competed back in the day told me lifters used it for recovery. Said it was the best sleep ever. Well, I don't get enough REM sleep, so I'm tired all the time. I can't get GHB cause some slimy, loser bastards slipped it into women's drinks to date rape them.

Now the gov has it so locked down that you can only get it, in the form of Xrem, if you go into seizures. Ive had four sleep studies, tried every sleep aid under study, c pap machine, etc and still can't get REM sleep. I know GHB would help me, but I don't lose control of my body through full blown narcolepsy, I'm borderline narcoleptic and hence, SOL!! The government pendulum always swings to far one way or the other: hand out opiates like candy, then, no opiates for you!!!Thanks for letting me rant, but I'm fu@king tired of being tired!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
GHB can be found, u just need to keep looking.....

I dont get quality sleep, I am use to it.....I took a sleep aid once and didnt like the effects.....

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Did you ever try GHB? People say it's a wonderful, refreshing sleep!
i looked everywhere.. Did find a recipe but with the solvent and shit...I'm no chemist

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I have a buddy who use to take it, then again he would try anything.....Never had an interest....

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Did you ever try GHB? People say it's a wonderful, refreshing sleep!
i looked everywhere.. Did find a recipe but with the solvent and shit...I'm no chemist

You can just drink the straight GBL. You don't need to mix it. I've only found one legit source for it after searching for years.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Anyone ever use GHB back when it was on the shelves of GNC, etc.?
a friend who competed back in the day told me lifters used it for recovery. Said it was the best sleep ever

yes....I remember it and used it a bit in late 90's...then it got banned....

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
GHB was awesome. Used to get it in water bottles. A cap or 2 with a broad made for a great night.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
You can just drink the straight GBL. You don't need to mix it. I've only found one legit source for it after searching for years.

Hes as talking about buying the raws to make GHB

You need GBL and NaOH I won't give the ratio out but both are relatively easy to obtain. GBL is an industrial cleaner

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Mixed GHB is Schedule I, GBL is just a chemical you need a license to buy. Big difference in penalties. Trust me 98% of GBL is turned into GHB by your body. I take 4 to 5ml.

I've been buying GBL since 1998. Kits from www.khemical.com.

Don't mix it with sodium hydroxide. It's not worth the legal risk.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Late 90s G was everywhere by me.My friends would make the shit and had 2liter soda bottles full of it.I never saw a drug with so many different uses to it..It was huge in the ny 90s clubs scene

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic