Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Question for the men

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
So quick question for the men... I want to get a six pack and have been toning my core for some time now I'm starting to get my top two coming in yay but I have had several men tell me that they don't like a six pack on a female... That it's like abs on abs and a turn off??? How many of you agree or disagree with these comments and why? Thank you in advance!

Just be who you want to be and the rest will follow! Don't alter what you want for anyone else. It won’t last. Just remember there will always be guys and just because one doesn’t like a 6 pack, another one will.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Youd both chase my sexy ass, IC does
*sigh ... I let you give me head behind the dumpster once and thats all... sheesh!!! cut me some slack... I chased you because you ran off with my $50 and didnt give me the change....

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
to all you single ladies out there...especially those that complain "all the good ones are taken"... here's some solid advice... Everybody needs a spouse... even if its someone elses... ;)

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Ok wait..... Stop.....Stop....Stop.......Stop......

The guys don't want to date you because you are thicker? What??

How do you not have dudes asking you out constantly??

How old are you exactly? In your avi, you look about 22.

What do you mean by thinner? In your photos you look completely normal. Explain please.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I think you need to work on your confidence and self esteem instead of working on your "looks". Learn to love yourself, be comfortable in your own skin. Don't worry about guys who want this and that on a girl. Sounds like you've been looking in the wrong places trying to appease the right guy. Learn to love your thickness.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
raiden learned to love my thickness. The corners of his mouth still have stitches but he keeps a good attitude.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
What's this about RR beating guys off? Is there a sign up sheet? Cynderella, you should get in on this while there's still a line.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
RR don't **** around. That's dick wrecker material right there. You gotta be prepared for that, no pussies allowed.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
What do I need it for anyway? Might as well go out with a bang.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
What I'm saying is, RR is on the warpath and some poor unexpecting bastard is gonna get his nuts reversed and his dick tied In a knot.

Those K cups ain't no joke either. Homie better be ready.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
RR probably gonna make that dude wear a mouthpiece and a helmet

J

jmilh002

Aug 20, 2015
Absolutely disagree. Guys that say it's a turn off either spend all day playing video games or they're intimidated because they have no confidence in themselves...you probably don't want either. Keep working, a woman with a 6 pack is incredibly sexy!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic