Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Question for the men

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
That's fine IC about the cals burned and he was the only one who IM'd me anything thankfully. I did read up on it and wouldn't use anything without really researching it first. I have 15 1/2 inch biceps and that's big for most females so I think maybe a little muscle loss will help lean me down I want to be smaller all the way around huge squatty muscles on a female seem not to be attractive to men and I can't loose it unless I find something to help.

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
My family members makes jokes saying I'm not supposed to have muscle bigger then men it intimidates them. Idk what else to do. I lost so much weight the wrong way trying to starve the muscle and though I lost the weight and no muscle I would like to be lean and slim not thick and bulky

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Thick and bulky is where its at. would love to see the 15.5 biceps . That's where mine are at

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
My family members makes jokes saying I'm not supposed to have muscle bigger then men it intimidates them. Idk what else to do. I lost so much weight the wrong way trying to starve the muscle and though I lost the weight and no muscle I would like to be lean and slim not thick and bulky

If your big female muscles intimidate your man, then it's time for you to get a different man.

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
I don't have a man but that's the problem mostly... I get told I'm a beautiful young lady but no one is interested I stay in shape but I'm not a size 0 and it seems men in my area that I find myself attracted to all want the tiny girls unless there is a 10 year age gap then they seem to appreciate what I bring to the table.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Im single as well. Im beating these mother ****ers off with a broom stick! My issue is they are younger............ .Im not interested in the young'uns .I don't think body image is neccesarily the issue. Things come across the wrong way via text so I don't mean that rude.

Im confident as **** and I think that's half the battle

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Im single as well. Im beating these mother ****ers off with a broom stick! My issue is they are younger............ .Im not interested in the young'uns .I don't think body image is neccesarily the issue. Things come across the wrong way via text so I don't mean that rude.

Got the K cups rockin........

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015

I have the young ones as well but I'm not into them either I want someone around my age maybe 3-4 yrs older. I am confident to a point but I don't get out much and I won't approach men. I was raised if they were interested they approach you and not to chase a man. A lot of women these days chase so men do have to try anymore and it ****s the ones over who won't chase.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Absolutely agree. Im not fricking chasing. I have my moments but catch myself before I start to be the pursuer if that makes sense.
Being single actually kinda rocks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic