Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I watch it every year..Kinda sad to see the players I grew up watching get old

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Dirty? Johnny Bucyk won Lady Bings and still threw hip checks like that.

I like marchand, he can play. No reason for him to hurt his team doing that stupid shit. Be an instigator, draw penalties and play hard. He is better that that bush league stuff.

I hope it snows during the game.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
@uphillclimb bruins versus canadiens minus brad "dirty" marchand. Should be good, 2 original 6 teams. Cant wait.

Hadnt logged in, in a minute. Just seeing this now.

Great venue, I was at the alumni game on Thursday. The entire place was electric and Gillette stadium did it right. No surprise why the Krafts won that bid to host.

Disappointed in the outcome obviously but Montreal wanted it more. We stepped on our dicks and it's evident how some key members out, are hurting us during faceoffs and neutral zone movement. Marchand being out hurts but unfortunately he's a repeat offender at what shanahan gave him 6 games on prior. He's got a target on his back but you love him when he's on your team, hate playing against him.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Hadnt logged in, in a minute. Just seeing this now.

Great venue, I was at the alumni game on Thursday. The entire place was electric and Gillette stadium did it right. No surprise why the Krafts won that bid to host.

Disappointed in the outcome obviously but Montreal wanted it more. We stepped on our dicks and it's evident how some key members out, are hurting us during faceoffs and neutral zone movement. Marchand being out hurts but unfortunately he's a repeat offender at what shanahan gave him 6 games on prior. He's got a target on his back but you love him when he's on your team, hate playing against him.

Thats awesome dude. The brhins need a shot of youth in their line up, team as a whole is getting long in the tooth. Agree 100% with what ypu said about marchand.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I thought this sub forum was for Sports discussions????

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Got offered tickets but was extremely hungover... thank god I didn't go

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Came this close to going but my mom worked Christmas so we did family Christmas on New Years I was still kind of upset at not going until I watched the first period and I knew what kind of day it was going to be.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Came this close to going but my mom worked Christmas so we did family Christmas on New Years I was still kind of upset at not going until I watched the first period and I knew what kind of day it was going to be.
Oh Yeah...Tell her I said thanks for the Great Christmas gift.. nothing like a nice hot BJ on a cold night!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Thats awesome dude. The brhins need a shot of youth in their line up, team as a whole is getting long in the tooth. Agree 100% with what ypu said about marchand.

They are young team now- The need to lose Chara hes all done, Spooner Ventrasca, Pastarnk lot of greta young hockey players took them most of season to get chemistry but they are looking good, just got to keep playing hard when they are ahead

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic