Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Ordering through milehigh kratom

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Hey Ziplocc. I'm looking on MHK and I'm trying to figure out which type of Kratom to buy that you can mix with OJ as you did?? Can you point me in the right direction please? I see they have leafs, extract, etc and have no clue which one is the one to mix oj with?? Thanks.

Hey bro. Relaxing strains id say green indo like i tried. Its strong euphoric. Im not the guy to talk to really about all the strains tho. Ive been taking kratom for a couple years but only stuck to a couple different kinds. Maeng da and bali and now green indo. Bali is pretty euphoric too. Maeng da is the one i would definitely recommend for pre work out. Its the most potent and stimulating but its all dose dependant. If i was you id just buy an ounce of green indo and try it out. Take 3 scoops with oj. I did the toss n wash method. Kratom doesnt mix well with liquid so id take a scoop, dump it on my tongue then wash it down with oj. ALL kratom strains work well with oj. Not sure why but it intesifies its effects. Good luck bro keep us updated. MHK is a trustworthy source youre in good hands.

P

PAguy419

Dec 21, 2015
Thank you Ziplocc. I put a small order yesterday and it was shipped today 12/23. Says it should arrive Sat. Can't wait to try it. I will def put a bigger order with more strains after I try this. Thanks again.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Thank you Ziplocc. I put a small order yesterday and it was shipped today 12/23. Says it should arrive Sat. Can't wait to try it. I will def put a bigger order with more strains after I try this. Thanks again.

No problem bro let me know how it goes! Also make sure you take it on an empty stomach that also intensifies it. Stay hydrated. Get rest. Youll be amazed at what this stuff can do.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic