Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Shank found in Aaron Hernandez’s cell

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
He isnt rich, far from it.....The law firm representing him at trial took all his remaining cash.....

....FD, We all don't get to live rent free in Moms basement. Believe me that fool is RICH in prison and he's got trouble

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Your so wrong not even worth arguing, its well documented he is broke, u have more money than him....

....FD, We all don't get to live rent free in Moms basement. Believe me that fool is RICH in prison and he's got trouble

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Your so wrong not even worth arguing, its well documented he is broke, u have more money than him....

Yea , I have a $1.3 million home but I don't have $3 million still due from the Patriots. If he ends up with even a small percentage of what he has left he will still be rich in prison

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
What an idiot.

It blows me away when people throw their lives away like that.

Although I would for sure tap that. Hard.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
What an idiot.

It blows me away when people throw their lives away like that.

Although I would for sure tap that. Hard.

Uhhhmmmm I believe you would be the TAPEE not the TAPPER in this case.(or any other)

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
His personal home is tied up in litigation, the family of the deceased has sued him and will get whatever is leftover which after legal expenses is a big fat nothing....As far as what the Patriots owe him, that may take years before a decision is made. So today he has nothing, everything he may have is tied up in the courts....

Yea , I have a $1.3 million home but I don't have $3 million still due from the Patriots. If he ends up with even a small percentage of what he has left he will still be rich in prison

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I have his jersey still.. half autographed

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic