Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Ordering through milehigh kratom

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
hey guys just placed my first order through these guys and as far as i can see nobody has done a review yet or anything so i figured id give some feedback for the people to read! due to recommendation i went with green indo instead of my normal which is maeng da that i buy locally. so far things i like about this site is its easy to use and the prices are very decent. oz was $14 plus shipping. i figured id start with just an ounce to make sure this is a strain ill like before going bigger. to all rookies with kratom; 28 grams is plenty. im more experienced and im a almost daily user of kratom for its pain killing and energy boosting effects. helps with the gym definitely if you have old nagging injuries. i wanted to start looking online because where im from you can buy kratom locally in those tobacco smoke shops but its pretty spendy. the brand ive been using is $22.50 for 25 grams in capsules. and thats enough to last me maybe 2-3 days. sometimes just 1. yeah, it adds up quick. so i figured maybe ordering in powder form online will be cheaper. sure enough it is. keep in mind you gotta pay shipping and handling but if you start buying in bulk with a specific strain you like then you will be saving a tremendous amount of money.
anyway ill update this when i get my order and let you guys an girls know what i think!

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
got an email today and my order has shipped. the flat rate shipping fee is $10 and its priority mail (1 - 3 business days)

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
got my package today. shipping was fast for ordering late friday night. i tried out the batch tonight its really good. i took 3 teaspoons (about 6 grams) with some oj and felt it quickly after. nice strong buzz that lasted for a few hours. definitely high euphoria with this strain vs the stimulating effects of maeng da. this is more like a relaxing pain killer type strain i dig it. it would be useful for after the gym. im interested to try more out of what he has definitely. so far i recommend these guys!

Last edited:
ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
oh and p.s. for anyone new to kratom i dont recommend taking 3 teaspoons your first time. just start with 1 on an empty stomach. if you dont guage your dosage right and take too much kratom can make you nauseous as ****

heavyiron

heavyiron

Jul 28, 2013
PR Green Indo is a nice balanced strain and honestly one of the longer durations of effect. LOVE that strain!

btw, all Private Reserve strains went on sale today!

Thanks!

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Nice! Ill be getting more for sure

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Please tell me more of everyones doses and effects as I had tried 3 or 4 times and felt nothing - I even got samples of the various and It did nothing, took 2 pills , took 6 pills . How do you take it or determine what dose is right? empty stomach ?

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
You wanna start with about 4 grams. So youre buying them in pill form it should say how much per pill. Yes its best to take on an empty stomach and with orange juice. Also have you tried only the same vendor? It could be them. What strains did you try? Maeng da is the most potent. Also make sure you drink plenty of water and get sleep the night before

heavyiron

heavyiron

Jul 28, 2013
Please tell me more of everyones doses and effects as I had tried 3 or 4 times and felt nothing - I even got samples of the various and It did nothing, took 2 pills , took 6 pills . How do you take it or determine what dose is right? empty stomach ?
We do not sell pills or capsules. Must have been a different vendor brother.

I like 6 grams per dose personally.

P

PAguy419

Dec 21, 2015
I have heard about Kratom for such a long time but always wanted to try it. I've been skeptical about different sources. I want to put a small order in and try this place out. I'm looking for a strain that's very relaxing with of euphoria. I checked the web site but am not sure which to try. Thx

P

PAguy419

Dec 21, 2015
Hey Ziplocc. I'm looking on MHK and I'm trying to figure out which type of Kratom to buy that you can mix with OJ as you did?? Can you point me in the right direction please? I see they have leafs, extract, etc and have no clue which one is the one to mix oj with?? Thanks.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
between 6 and 7 grams for me.

if your subject to having to take rx pain meds for injuries, then this is a great alterative.
I wind up capping mine, so I knw 11 to 12 caps is my dose.

the red thai is my most used when I do take it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic