What's New?

P-gh

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
P-GH 100mg x 30ml: OralJect

70.jpg

P-GH Is the most effective way to raise growth hormone levels in the body. How is this possible you ask? Simple! P-GH is a blend of amino acid growth hormone peptide bonds; 4-amino butyric acid (GABA), 7-amino-8-hydroxbutyric acid (GABOB), acetylglutamine. Studies have proven that Gaba Amino Butric Acid alone dramatically increases growth hormone production in the pituitary gland and higher levels of growth hormone over a prolonged period. Over 6-12 months will help produce a significant increase in lean muscle mass and decrease body fat. WARNING: As with any medication you should always consult your doctor before starting. Use as directed, accidental overdose could cause shortness of breath, flushing of skin, itching, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, or panic attacks.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Did you know that your banner goes to Greatwhitepeptides? :D

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I know I volunteered for this but eeehhhh nevermind not interested

looks like your masking tape that is holding the label on is coming off

just a heads up

Last edited:
fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Why would anyone inject these three highly attainable ingredients?

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Did you know that your banner goes to Greatwhitepeptides? :D
thanks it must be fixed now. Sorry I have been MIA the past couple of weeks. I was on vacation remodeling my house.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
I know I volunteered for this but eeehhhh nevermind not interested

looks like your masking tape that is holding the label on is coming off

just a heads up

No problem. I am not sure what you are talking about with masking tape :) If you change your mind let me know. I have known the owner of the company for many years and I trust him. I have been around the boards for a long time and have many people that will back my reputation up.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
What's interesting is your pregnenolone LG, nice to see this offered.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic