Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Metallica

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I remember when ride the lightening came out...back the the mid 80s...Now that was the shit back then ...and master of puppets...Im glad to see the next generation listening to true metal....Theres alot more great bands back in the 80s ...Nothing like the pop corn shit they have today...Some of it is cool but it will not last the test of time....dw

yes ride the lighting was awesome, yeah bro thats the only music i listen to. Metallica, Soundgarden, Nirvana, RATM, Guns N Roses, Pantera.

MadMick

MadMick

May 12, 2011
I saw them back in the day when they were just getting started. love the old stuff, hate the newer crap. They sold out for sure

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
First band I ever saw, And Justice for all Tour, after that album they sucked. Saw them a few years ago just cause Slayer, Seven Dust, Sepultura and Slip Knot were playing, left went Metallica came on and guys with suits started showing up for the show.

Reactions: KBD
slayer

slayer

Jun 19, 2011
i did security for one of their gigs in 2009, lars's drumming was awful, just a wall of noise. they opened with blackened and it was the only good song that night imo

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
First band I ever saw, And Justice for all Tour, after that album they sucked. Saw them a few years ago just cause Slayer, Seven Dust, Sepultura and Slip Knot were playing, left went Metallica came on and guys with suits started showing up for the show.

Whatever happened to sepultra?

P

Phoenix

Nov 14, 2010
i did security for one of their gigs in 2009, lars's drumming was awful, just a wall of noise. they opened with blackened and it was the only good song that night imo

Even James says Lars' drumming sucks! :D

P

Phoenix

Nov 14, 2010
Whatever happened to sepultra?

Still going at it: SEPULTURA.com.br | Official Website

Andreas Kisser was supposed to replace Scott Ian of Anthrax for a couple of shows on the Big 4 Tour. The reason Kisser was replacing Ian was because the due date of Ian's baby with his wife Pearl Aday (Meat Loaf's daughter) coincided with some shows. The baby came early -- on Father's Day! -- so not sure if Kisser will still be replacing Ian and/or when. :D

Anthrax's Scott Ian to be replaced by Sepultura man for Sonisphere | News | NME.COM (This article mainly references the Sonisphere show.)

Last edited:
slayer

slayer

Jun 19, 2011
Still going at it: SEPULTURA.com.br | Official Website

Andreas Kisser was supposed to replace Scott Ian of Anthrax for a couple of shows on the Big 4 Tour. The reason Kisser was replacing Ian was because the due date of Ian's baby with his wife Pearl Aday (Meat Loaf's daughter) coincided with some shows. The baby came early -- on Father's Day! -- so not sure if Kisser will still be replacing Ian and/or when. :D

Anthrax's Scott Ian to be replaced by Sepultura man for Sonisphere | News | NME.COM (This article mainly references the Sonisphere show.)
i was pissed at some of the crap playing Sonisphere this year, ruined my yearly exodus, a fookin non-metal band headlining sat night FFS!!!!

last year was amazing, Rammstein blew the shit outa everything lol

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
I like it all the new stuff is just the progression. The old stuff in immortal new stuff so-so

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
it’s only an 11 year old thread.,…

it’s amazing, these guys have been doing this for 40 years. they don’t seem bored at all. They haven’t worked a day in their lives!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic