Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Tren Ace sweats

slayer

slayer

Jun 19, 2011
im currently doing 50mg pd of tren a, 4wks in, but the sweats have become unbearable. im thinking of doing 75mg eod. have any of you seen decreases in sweat volume by lowering your dosage, or is it a case of tren will make you sweat no matter? i cant recall it being this bad on my last run

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Re: tren a sweats

It really depends on your own body, but usually the sweats come no matter how you space the dosage. I'm at 100 EOD, and it usually hits me in 3 days.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010

Have no data to support this, but when I started taking Prami for prolactin sides my sweats decreased.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

My tren a sweats are ore pronounced in summertime than during the winter. At 100mg EOD, I'll be just fine, and then start to sweat profusely as if I've had a hot flash. My body temp is always warm, and my wife asks me what's wrong. Ahh tren, you love it, you hate it.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

I'm using 100mg EOD right now as well as 50mcg T3 and I'm not getting the night sweats as bad this time around. I would think with the addition of T3 that the sweats would be worse, but who knows. One thing I know for sure, the addition of this T3 is certainly helping keep my appetite up. My metabolism seems to be working much faster. Tren normally makes me very disinterested in food. I'm not sure I'll run tren without at least 25mcg ED of T3...it helps a lot IMO

slayer

slayer

Jun 19, 2011

see i have hyperhydrosis also, so tren really doesnt help, i can normally control sweating with medication but the tren seems to be superseding it. i got a diff med from the doc today so i'll give it a go and see.

may be the case tht tren will have to be omitted from my drug list. although, i do think this stuff i have is overdosed, i neva had night sweats with it b4 but am getting them on this run.

fookin sweat just erupts from my scalp and forehead, really embarrassing in social settings

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

oh, the other thing to add is that I'm sure I'm not getting the daily water intake that I should be, so that could be a contributing factor. I feel lethargic at times and just "dry"... I'm gonna up my water intake considerably and see if the sweats increase at all

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011

When I blast its just the nature of the beast,on a cruise of 200mg per week its not a problem

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

It really depends on your own body, but usually the sweats come no matter how you space the dosage. I'm at 100 EOD, and it usually hits me in 3 days.

I only had a little trouble sleeping on tren, i wish i had these sweats. Gotta experience this one day lol.

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010

When my X was on tren, he would wake up in the middle of the night, his shirt was soaked ...

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010

I only had a little trouble sleeping on tren, i wish i had these sweats. Gotta experience this one day lol.

Lets see, it works like this, you fall asleep, you role over and realize, your shirt, sheets, and pillows have the outline of your body imprinted on them and are soaked from sweat. Then your awake because the sweat is cold and uncomfortable, you grab new clothes, put a towel down, and grab another towel to cover yourself, then you fall asleep, wake up, and repeat the same procedure... Well.... unless its morning, then you just leave the sheets and hope they are dry by the time you try to fall asleep that night....

Can anyone really argue with this one.....lol???

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic