Kiddorism
What's New?

ufc 194

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Hell yes, who you got Aldo or Connor
fuk man idk...It would be cool to see connor get beat up..That irish bastard can fight and his movement is on the next level..Movement is huge I I think connor has the best balance and movement in the game

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I got jacare over romero with a nice sub..best bjj in the fight game

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Im picking Aldo. Connor has surprised me but his stance could be a buffet for Aldo's leg attack.

Weidman is my pick
Romero and Jacare is going to be crazy I cant call that one. Either one will give Chris Weidman his toughest challenge at 185 so things are shaping up in 185

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Im picking Aldo. Connor has surprised me but his stance could be a buffet for Aldo's leg attack.

Weidman is my pick
Romero and Jacare is going to be crazy I cant call that one. Either one will give Chris Weidman his toughest challenge at 185 so things are shaping up in 185
Im not a big fan of weidmans subs or standup..hes just a tough as fuk wrestler..Jacare will give him major problems

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Im not a big fan of weidmans subs or standup..hes just a tough as fuk wrestler..Jacare will give him major problems

Yes he will and so will Lombard when he gets the chance.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
have u seen what jones looks like these days...hes been powerlifting bro hes fukkin jacked now

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
have u seen what jones looks like these days...hes been powerlifting bro hes fukkin jacked now

Yes I would like to see him go to HW while he is young.

Put some meat on those bird legs of his. LOL.

Last edited:
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Yes I would like to see him go to HW while he is young.

Put some meat on those bird legs of his. LOL.
I think going to hw would be the best route ..he already beat everyone at lhw...If he keeps on powerlifting hes gonna have to move up

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic