What's New?

Dessicated Beef Liver. Yes or no?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
TOTAL waste of money

Gotta respectfully disagree with you LG. For a natural lifter, the liver tabs are a nice compliment to each meal to up your protein a bit. For those running gear, probably not needed. They're certainly not magic, but as a long term supplement I think it has it's place.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Gotta respectfully disagree with you LG. For a natural lifter, the liver tabs are a nice compliment to each meal to up your protein a bit. For those running gear, probably not needed. They're certainly not magic, but as a long term supplement I think it has it's place.

I cannot even imagine how many you would have to eat to "effectively up your protein a bit" so I also will respectfully disagree there are plenty of supps much more valuable than this 1970's retro pill...lol
uuhhhhmmm well I WAS around when the whole liver thing started and I ate a billion of em.....haha
never felt or saw a thing from em.
That is my bro science input:rockon:

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It's bro science for me as well, my friend! I trained naturally until I was 40 and only have competed as a natural. I used the liver tabs with protein powders and whole food and competed at LHW. I think it helped me build a solid substrate of muscle. Consequently, I've got good muscle density and hardness. I attribute it to my diet, supplementation and consistent hard training from my natural days. It's no magic silver bullet like all the companies will advertise it as, but I still liked them. BTW, I took 4 with every meal, which was 6 meals/day, so I took a modest amount. I used the Beverly Ultra 40s. you look great in your avatar bro, so your opinion matters to me. nothing but respect.

S

sandowmovie

Dec 15, 2015
I agree with tommyguns2 they help to harden the physique.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic