Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Fat Loss/Cutting Diet

R

RAVEN32

Aug 5, 2014
Hi

I am 5'8 and 165 female and have been weightlifting a few years, my diet is something I have struggled with and am determined to get it right, so any advice would be helpful please

This is my typical days diet (1400cals) started this week and am going to do 2 x 24 hour intermittent fasts, which I have done my first one yesterday.

Breakfast - 2 Rice Cakes/Oat Cakes with Peanut Butter and Apple

Dinner - 1 Tin Tuna in Sunflower Oil, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Sweetcorn

Snack - Pint of Semi Skimmed Milk

Dinner - Pork tenderloin medallions/chicken breast, peppers, curly kale, in 1/2 tbs of olive oil and garlic

Snack - Probiotic yoghurt or cottage cheese

Drinks - Water, Green Tea and Red Wine one night a week

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

R

RAVEN32

Aug 5, 2014
Would like to add when fasting I have last meal around 9pm after exercise and then will fast till 9pm the following day where I will eat around a 500 cal meal

O

oldnslow

Jun 6, 2013
My first general thought is that you don't eat enough.

How long have you been on this plan? What is your workout schedule? How much do you think you need to lose?

Last edited:
Reactions: LDC

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
That is my concern also, people don't realize that cutting calories too much can hinder fat loss. You are better off upping your calories and using your training to lose fat :)

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
My first general thought is that you don't eat enough.

How long have you been on this plan? What is your workout schedule? How much do you think you need to lose?

Agreed .. Fasting holds fat

M

mrshaymaker

Oct 24, 2015
Hi

I am 5'8 and 165 female and have been weightlifting a few years, my diet is something I have struggled with and am determined to get it right, so any advice would be helpful please

This is my typical days diet (1400cals) started this week and am going to do 2 x 24 hour intermittent fasts, which I have done my first one yesterday.

Breakfast - 2 Rice Cakes/Oat Cakes with Peanut Butter and Apple

Dinner - 1 Tin Tuna in Sunflower Oil, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Sweetcorn

Snack - Pint of Semi Skimmed Milk

Dinner - Pork tenderloin medallions/chicken breast, peppers, curly kale, in 1/2 tbs of olive oil and garlic

Snack - Probiotic yoghurt or cottage cheese

Drinks - Water, Green Tea and Red Wine one night a week

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

We sound pretty similar. I'm 5'9 and 169, currently trying to lose fat. My challenge is having a huge sweet tooth! I've found consistency the most helpful for me. I've never quite understood fasting. For me, it makes me feel deprived which leads to "rewarding" myself and on and on. Then I wind up on this roller coaster. Let's not add that I'm not pleasant when I'm hungry ;) Good luck in your journey!

Last edited:
D

DarrylSpiers

Nov 6, 2015
To burn fat die plays a very important role in our life. With little exercise we should focus on diet like eating vegetables and fruits. This diet is helpful to burn all fat and calories. This is simple diet program that works well for fat burning.

D

DarrylSpiers

Nov 6, 2015
To burn fat die plays a very important role in our life. With little exercise we should focus on diet like eating vegetables and fruits. This diet is helpful to burn all fat and calories. This is simple diet program that works well for fat burning.

More information

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Lol suck it Darryl

I would echo the calories being too low. Take a look at a tdee calculator and see if you can figure out what your maintainence cals are. That's more important than what you eat.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic