Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Lou Ferrigno hammers Flex Wheeler on facebook

C

CenturionH

Oct 15, 2010
Appears still some animosity between Lou and Flex.

lou-ferrigno.jpg

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I remember seeing an interview where flex had decided he didn't want to take needles for the the rest of his life. It was also a sleazy way to advertise a pct supplement he was involved with. If he really did decide to change his lifestyle, that's his prerogative however, I'm pretty sure flex is back on juice now.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Uhhhhhhh isnt the dude on the right HGH?......:)

Seriously if that is flexs real pic WTF is he thinking

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
that picture to the right was several years ago after a surgery I believe
here he is/was only two years after that picture

Flex-Wheeler-December-2013-Latest-Picture.jpg

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
^^^bk is right. That pic was from when he was having health issues. Hes in decent shape still. Lou needs to retract that shit

el griff

el griff

VIP Member
May 11, 2013
I remember seeing an interview where flex had decided he didn't want to take needles for the the rest of his life. It was also a sleazy way to advertise a pct supplement he was involved with. If he really did decide to change his lifestyle, that's his prerogative however, I'm pretty sure flex is back on juice now.

Well he sure doesn't look like it

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
LMAO at all these old skool BBers finding social media and being all badazz.

Every ****ing tweet from Dorian Yates is a pic of him from the 90's.

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
LMAO at all these old skool BBers finding social media and being all badazz.

Every ****ing tweet from Dorian Yates is a pic of him from the 90's.

yea it is......lets see what he looks like in 2010, 2013, 2015.

it wont be too pretty

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Whacha guys talkin about? Dorian still looks better than majority of men his age.

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
Whacha guys talkin about? Dorian still looks better than majority of men his age.
Exactly what I was going to say. I think Dorian looks great man. Every time I see him I think how good he is still looking. Also I think Lou Ferrigno is somewhat of a douche bag. Flex Wheeler had and on and off continues to have some serious medical issues. It seems to me that that was a low blow by big Lou. I have never met him but I have heard from a few people who have that said he (Lou Ferigno) was kind of a jerk off. Could care less about talking to them. They had to pay for a pic and autograph and when they spoke to him he pretty much just ignored them. I dont know that just kind of turns me off. If you are going to use that method of making money I think you should at least do it well and be personable and friendly about it.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I never said Dorian looked bad. But he needs to stop re-living the 1993 Mr Olympia every goddam day on Twitter.

He's only 5 years older than me. And I looked a helluva lot better in 1993 than I do now too, but I don't post pics of me from back then every ****ing day.

I'm not a hater. Dorian was my inspiration as a young bodybuilder. It's just comical/sad the shit I see him posting online.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
I'm not a hater. Dorian was my inspiration as a young bodybuilder. It's just comical/sad the shit I see him posting online.

I think he's posting that old stuff because there's a whole new generation of fans asking to see those pictures because it blows their minds the same way it did ours when we first saw them . I'll never forget the famous Yates black and white off season photo shoot with his socks on and personally I'll never get tired of the old shots of Yates to this day they inspire me and hold fond memories .
Thanks to social media people have a greater appreciation of physiques like Platz , Mentzer , Viator etc than I can ever remember and there's even a movement today to recreate what they term the " golden era " physiques .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic