Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

What is the best peptide for fat loss

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Looking to burn fat with peptides. What is the single best peptide for fat loss?

Last edited:
Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
BUMP.......... No one has any advice?

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Ok. But don't laugh at me. And I'm not an expert on anything.

I used ghrp6 and continue to have fantastic results but note well:

My goal was to gain weight and have the appetite enhancement effect as well as the gh release effect.

If my goals were to lose weight I'd use ghrp2. So I've read: it stimulates gh release but doesn't ramp up
Appetite.

So that my 2 cents worth.

Hope somebody better chimes in.

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
none.

Frag would be but you need to pin 3x ED and fast most of the day. You would eat 3 big meals timed properly to ensure good fasting.

Id do 150mc of ghrp2, 20min later 2-5iu of GH ( as much as you can afford) then be taking albuterol all day long with 25mcg of T3. Peptides fell off the map 1-2 yrs ago, all the good suppliers began to put of shit. Once upon a time you could get LR3 for under 100 bux............like legit stuff. igf DES was around for another year after LR3 went bunk with 95% of places.

but now days just get ghrp 2 or ipam, use w/GH & clen or albuterol + a tiny dose of T3/4. anabolics/compounds do not do nearly what they did once upon a time in this sector, diet is huge

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
A strict Diet and cardio routine will = fat loss....

I wish I could argue with this, but it's the plain truth.

I've run GHRP-2 and it tends to increase my appetite. I don't know if it does so as much as GHRP-6 (which I haven't run), but I did have the munchies so I think it would be a challenge to keep my calories at the same level as without it.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I tried treadmilabol once and it worked pretty good...

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
300mcg sermorelin can be very effective on IGF levels and burning of visceral fat.

Or hgh Frag and clen and t3 - good fat burn combo with a peptide.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
There is no magic pill....

...oh wait yes there is Dizzle Nizzle Pizzle
latest

Attachments

• i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg
    i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 536
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Oh boy Mike_RN, now you're gonna get a bunch of posts telling you that you can die from it! LOL

I regularly use DNP between Thanksgiving and New Years with all the holiday eating to keep my weight in check. As long as it's sufficiently cold outside I love it. It is a magic pill, and totally safe at 250mg/day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic