Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Syringes

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Alright members it's almost time for me to re up on some syringes. I was wondering what everyones favorite syringe brand is. I have used BD and syringes from a feed store for vet use. Def like BD better. Let me know so I can try them. Also please state why you like the brand and style.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
monoject is by the far the smoothest and best syringe. i use hundreds a day and they beat any other brand hands down.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
monoject is by the far the smoothest and best syringe. i use hundreds a day and they beat any other brand hands down.

I'm pretty sure that was the brand that I got at the feed store.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
BD is very well known and a quality product, can't ever go wrong there. It's my Fav to.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
BD needles are the best and monoject syringes are the best. they just have a better feel. i have used BD syringes before and they dont feel as good as monoject.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
BD needles are the best and monoject syringes are the best. they just have a better feel. i have used BD syringes before and they dont feel as good as monoject.

By feel what do you mean ATW? I switched from BD 22g to BD 23g and it seems so much harder to inject test cyp with them.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Won't use exel again. The syringes didn't slide smoothly and the needles felt scratchy. I use BD syringes and either BD or Terumo needles only.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010

So you have 2 that are the best...lol... But 1 is always better, and imo that BD, widely available, and precision that's hard to beat, their needles are great as well.

BUT.... You must get those mono's from your feed store because I've hardly ever seen those around.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't think it matters... so long as its BD or monoject. They are both always sharp as a mofo... They both utilize luer lock...

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I think I have only used BD and Terumo but i can't tell a major difference. I think Terumo is smoother when it goes in. I mostly use 23g x 1'

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I use BD,but really look at the pin end on them some have burs that make a bad shot out of what should be routine

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Bd from my local pharmacy is all that I use

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic