Sfrizo
What's New?

Same syringe?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Settle an argument for me fellas.
Today at the gym there was quite a heated debate about loading and pinning different esters in the same syringe.
For example Cyp and Tren ace. Or Enenthate and NPP.
I have always just loaded everything in the same syringe (unless it's water based) and pinned away.
One guy even went as far as to say that pinning a short ester at the same time with a long ester would negate each other. My argument being "then how does Sustanon work?"
Am I right?
So what's your take on it?
I'm loading 1cc Cyp and 1cc Tren ace as soon as I post this. Lol

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I used to think that way: everything had to be seperate to work.

I also made sure none of the food on my plate touched or mixed.

Finally a friend of mine dispelled the quandary: the body is a master at sorting and getting the right things to the right place.

So now I just draw and hit.

That's what I think :)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Settle an argument for me fellas.
Today at the gym there was quite a heated debate about loading and pinning different esters in the same syringe.
For example Cyp and Tren ace. Or Enenthate and NPP.
I have always just loaded everything in the same syringe (unless it's water based) and pinned away.
One guy even went as far as to say that pinning a short ester at the same time with a long ester would negate each other. My argument being "then how does Sustanon work?"
Am I right?
So what's your take on it?
I'm loading 1cc Cyp and 1cc Tren ace as soon as I post this. Lol

Holy shit what a mega ****ing retard the dude is lol

Don't tell him I said that ;)

No they will not negate each other whatever the **** that means.

The ester is chemically bonded to the testosterone molecule. It doesn't cleave until the body starts to break it down. That doesn't happen in a bottle.

Like you said with the sus. If you mixed test u with test prop is doesn't like balance itself out a f become test e by subtracting the prop half life from the undec half life...

Man where do guys get this shit?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Experience and instincts tell me mixing esters is a non-issue, but what about mixing oils? Tbh I may have done this in the past and don't remember, but I usually am using stuff from the same source. Any thoughts on mixing one source's gso aas with another guy's aas in safflower or cottonseed or whatever? Any possible problems there, or another non-issue?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Experience and instincts tell me mixing esters is a non-issue, but what about mixing oils? Tbh I may have done this in the past and don't remember, but I usually am using stuff from the same source. Any thoughts on mixing one source's gso aas with another guy's aas in safflower or cottonseed or whatever? Any possible problems there, or another non-issue?

No issues there. I have mixed tne with other shit plenty of times. It's not an issue.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I've even gone so far as to put water based Suspension in with oil based Winstrol. Makes no difference at all.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Holy shit what a mega ****ing retard the dude is lol

Don't tell him I said that ;)

No they will not negate each other whatever the **** that means.

The ester is chemically bonded to the testosterone molecule. It doesn't cleave until the body starts to break it down. That doesn't happen in a bottle.

Like you said with the sus. If you mixed test u with test prop is doesn't like balance itself out a f become test e by subtracting the prop half life from the undec half life...

Man where do guys get this shit?

If I need any advice I know who to ask.good stuff

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Mix away.....................tell that guy he's a dumb ass. Mr. Wiggly said so.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Proof that broscience is alive and well in and around the gyms of the US of A.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
ive had these similar debates with morons too. I mix it all even water and oil at times, no issues at all

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic