Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

A big hello

baby1

baby1

Oct 7, 2015
to all of you here at TID!

Just a quick intro to let you all know that I am here to represent MHK.

Use discount code "baby15" for 15% off your order!

Looking forward to helping you all, and learning more, about the great benefits and uses of Kratom.

thanks
baby1

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I assume MHK mean mile high kratom? Welcome to the iron den.

T

Tony Delk

Sep 15, 2010
I have seen kratom advertised on a few other forums but know nothing about it or what its bodybuilding benefits would be. What is it?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Jul 28, 2013
Kratom is a strong analgesic (pain killer) with mild stimulating effects similar to coffee. Usually it transitions to a relaxed feeling a few hours later.

Some guys use it pre training to get a slight stim boost and to train very hard as it kills pain. I can train at a very high level when on it and the hours in the gym go by fast.

Others use it for pain and relaxation after training at night. Research shows that Kratom attaches to the opiate receptors but it is NOT an opiate.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Kratom is a strong analgesic (pain killer) with mild stimulating effects similar to coffee. Usually it transitions to a relaxed feeling a few hours later.

Some guys use it pre training to get a slight stim boost and to train very hard as it kills pain. I can train at a very high level when on it and the hours in the gym go by fast.

Others use it for pain and relaxation after training at night. Research shows that Kratom attaches to the opiate receptors but it is NOT an opiate.

i also use it as a preworkout. depending on the strain it can give you immense energy and motivation that can last for hours. plus the pain killing properties work to ease stiff joints or what have you.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Jul 28, 2013
i also use it as a preworkout. depending on the strain it can give you immense energy and motivation that can last for hours. plus the pain killing properties work to ease stiff joints or what have you.
The White Borneo is perfect for pre training. I use it almost exclusively before I train. I also add a pre training drink with caffeine. That gives a nice synergy to train VERY hard.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic