Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

fedor pisses me off

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Im russian, I love russian sports and the athletes..I grew up doing sambo and wrestling my whole life..The best russian fighter is without a doubt fedor emelianenko..I was praying to god that he would sign with the ufc and really show the world he is the baddest motherfukker..The guy goes and signs with a japanese promotion that has no fights and zero big names..Im done with fedor

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm with you Bundy. But my guess is he made a financial decision. UFC won't offer him the money that the Japanese will, and he only has a few more years left in his career. I don't blame the guys for making the $$$ decision. But he'll never be able to say that he beat the best.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I dont know the numbers im guessing he would have made good money in the ufc too.Its a brand new company he will be fighting for.The old owners of pride are running it..I have no clue who he will fight .Im thinking randy couture.Which would be fun but fuk man randy is in his 50s.your right he can never say he was the best.Mayb hes on the sauce and doesnt want to get pinched..I think hes a fukkin chump for not going for the big fights

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Most overrated fighter ever. Has some great wins, but fought too many tomato cans. Dan Henderson knocked him out!

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
he was a badmotherfukker in the pride days

Half his fights were against cans or washed up fighters. Has anyone come from Pride and actually been successful? One of the best heavyweights, but still overrated IMO.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Half his fights were against cans or washed up fighters. Has anyone come from Pride and actually been successful? One of the best heavyweights, but still overrated IMO.
Im done sticking up for him..he punked the fuk out not signing with the ufc

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011

Does the name anderson ailva ring a bell. He was kind of successful. Rampage and dan have done well also. Plenty of pride guys with good ufc showings.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I'm with you Bundy. But my guess is he made a financial decision. UFC won't offer him the money that the Japanese will, and he only has a few more years left in his career. I don't blame the guys for making the $$$ decision. But he'll never be able to say that he beat the best.

If youre goinv to get punched in the face for a living, go to who will give you the most money. The amount of time he has left remains to be seen as, he has been off for 2 years. He may be done after 1 fight or 10, time will tell. There are a lot of stories circulationg about some pride fights being fixed. .....so as for his legacy, who knows. I believe it will always be suspect hecause he didnt go to the ufc.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
there are absolutely no fights in japan for him..hes gonna fight no names or washed up fighters that nobody cares about..So many great fights in the ufc he could have had it pisses me off

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic