HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
but what about to prevent stroke?
That's addressed in the first article. Asprin does not make for good primary prevention of heart attack and stroke.

Is your crit typically high? There are compounds you need to avoid if so and a routine "blood letting" would be smart.

I wonder myself about the use of vasodialtors for reducing risks of high RBC counts. Most of our arterial resistance simply comes from friction against arterial walls. If we can reduce that pressure would drop. But would that mitigate risks from "thick blood?" I don't know.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I would eat 2-3 cups of raisin brand every night.my crit was real high back then,started looking at iron in my diet.turns out 1 serving was 25% of the rda.The cereal was fortified with iron for old bastards.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
That's addressed in the first article. Asprin does not make for good primary prevention of heart attack and stroke.

Is your crit typically high? There are compounds you need to avoid if so and a routine "blood letting" would be smart.

I wonder myself about the use of vasodialtors for reducing risks of high RBC counts. Most of our arterial resistance simply comes from friction against arterial walls. If we can reduce that pressure would drop. But would that mitigate risks from "thick blood?" I don't know.

I had off-the-charts cholesterol. That's why I've been taking the low-dose aspirin. I was also prescribed Lipitor but that made me feel like liquid shit. I won't take that again no matter what.

What compounds should I avoid? I figured no more tren. But lately I've taken test, dbol, var.

And aromasin as my anti-e

B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010
Aspirin works the same as the prescription drug warfarin. It make the platelets less sticky and less likely to clot. Red blood cells do not cause a clot. It is the platelets component of blood. that does.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
2-3 weeks after I wrote the first post I was diagnosed with my second blood clot.
Its a big one in my left lower leg.

Was put on Eliquis, a blood thinner.
Had a follow up doppler 3 months later with no change and I had one yesterday that showed no change.
Now I am on Fondaparinux, in injectable blood thinner.
Hopefully this will disolve the bastard.
Its been a pretty frustrating thing for the last 6 months.
My leg is very swollen and I get some pain from him.
The last 6-8 weeks I have been having muscle pain and weakness.
Best way to describe it is when you do a killer workout you really feel it in the body part the next day.
But the day after that you still feel the sorness, its like that all the time.
Then I got really bad back pain. It was hard to get out of bed. Totally miserable.

Just got back from the hematology doctor.
Will be on the injectable blood thinner for a while, perhaps rest of my life unless we can find an oral that works.
I will have to do blood work once a month to check for platelets but that still better than using warfarin.
That requires much more frequent blood work.

Having cut back on AAS, down to TRT dose only made me lose interest and gains.
I have lost some weight and gained some fat I think. Luckly for me I am not that lean anyway so now I got an excuse :)

Still doing phlebotomy at home. Increased my cardio and cut back on calories.

I guess I just dont like that I am human and dealing with getting old.
Its a bit frustrating but I am a live, life is still good.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Shit you have had a hard time Morgan. You have had health problems for as long as I can remember. When I read your post it just reminds me of how trivial my problems are compared to many others. I really hope you find the meds that works for you, and you feel better soon.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic