AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
that is awesome! great job to both you!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
So..... What did you have him doing to lose all that weight? He looks like he lost alot! Congrats!

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Looks like he lost alot and gained a decent amount of muscle as well!

MadMick

MadMick

May 12, 2011
So..... What did you have him doing to lose all that weight? He looks like he lost alot! Congrats!

Simple hi protein, lower carb, 6 meals a day diet with a weekly cheat meal of his choice. 1 gallon water a day. no diet drinks at all.
Weight train 5 days week. 5 days of fasted cardio 1st thing in the morning. 1 hour low impact cardio only on Saturdays. Sundays off

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
G-damn you got skills!!

Slic.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
congratulations on his(and your) success. I'm a trainer as well and I must ask how was the psychological challenge with him was. I feel psychology aspect is the greatest challenge in training clients. from my experience, those who had the clear goal and reason to get in shape were the most succesful ones. how was he(or you) able to deal with his limitations? many will expect too much will feel deceived when progress wasn't there like yesterday. or was he one of those die hard, super motivated individual who did everything you wanted to do like cardio on off days? thx.

MadMick

MadMick

May 12, 2011
congratulations on his(and your) success. I'm a trainer as well and I must ask how was the psychological challenge with him was. I feel psychology aspect is the greatest challenge in training clients. from my experience, those who had the clear goal and reason to get in shape were the most succesful ones. how was he(or you) able to deal with his limitations? many will expect too much will feel deceived when progress wasn't there like yesterday. or was he one of those die hard, super motivated individual who did everything you wanted to do like cardio on off days? thx.
He had tried on his own for about a year or so and was very into getting in shape. Honestly he was one of the most inspired clients I have ever had. He never cheated as far as I know except for scheduled cheat meals. He is still on board as a paying client and we are even disucssing a possible BBing show for next year.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
good stuff. wish one of you phuckers stayed by me. could use the help/support

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic