What's New?

Ketosis in an hour!!! Yes!

• Thread starter The Ketone Maven
  • Start Date
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
The thing that gets me is say the ketones are there floating around like the product says.

You still have glycogen. So wtf is the body doing with the ketones when that isn't it's preferred energy source? Does your glycogen deplete at some point? Are you supposed to stop consuming all carbohydrate?

;)
This is exactly what I thought of when I read the original post.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I've played with Ultra Low Carb diets *under 30 carbs a day to force the depletion of glucose and the force the use of fat for energy. It works IF your diet allows for this by again freeing muscles and liver of all glucose storage. I can't answer on this product or not but my question is IF you can take this product and you can test for ketones are you really really burning fat for energy OR are you just tricking the test by adding BHB to your system?

YES it is a better fuel but if you still have glucose stores you are not going to release stored fat for energy. I don't see how this is possible.

T

The Ketone Maven

Sep 4, 2015
Toney Freeman.jpg

keytones celular energy.jpg

Why are we selling over $100,000 worth of Keto-OS every 50 mins?

SIMPLE! It works and thousands of people are getting results...

We open up our site to purchase this amazing product every morning at 10 a.m Central

DO NOT hesitate, so set your clock for 10 am CST and get to the site below and order some for yourself and for people you care about.

To Order: www.amazinglife.pruvitnow.com

P.S. We hit our 100k sales cap very quickly so first come first serve every morning.

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
So you are selling over 2 million dollars a day. Sounds like a good gig.

T

The Ketone Maven

Sep 4, 2015
So you are selling over 2 million dollars a day. Sounds like a good gig.

no $100,000 a day, and yes it's growing fast!
But I see where you thought two million a day... We recently went from a private preview (where certain distributors and people were able to try the product and review it) to a public preview where we are selling it publicly by word of mouth (no real advertising at all)
The company expected at most to sell $100k a day based on what similar health and wellness products have done.
Well, we did that the second day.
Rather than keep taking orders and get back ordered, we limit the sales to $100k a day until we can get inventory caught up.

Well, because of demand...$100k in sales per day is done in less than an hour. The website shuts down and opens again the next day.
I don't own the company bro. I am just a distributor and although its frustrating because people want to order and can't get it.
It's a good problem to have.
It's definitely not just sitting on the shelves. lol

Last edited:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
You said you sell $100,000 every 50 minutes. Even with a conservative lunch break, that would be 1,000,000 everyday. That's 7,000,000 a week or 35 million annually assuming you're closed on holidays.

you sir, are wealthy.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
So any google search I do is flooded with paid advertising by Pruvit by, what appears to be, a plethora of sites and sources, but I am guessing they are all coming from the same basic source. I got to page 3 and gave up trying to find any real proof or evidence.

No research, no studies, all completely dependent on some data that indicates keytones are present during ketosis, but nothing objective that indicates this product works.

Stuff is expensive as hell too.

Last edited:
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Soooo, are you gonna offer up some trial runs here? (Not for me, but there are some here who can log it with fine detail and are not new when it comes to these kind of supplements ).

If you offer up some samples or trial runs, it would only benefit you and your company as The Iron Den gets a lot of traffic from people looking to find and use products such as the one you are offering.

T

The Ketone Maven

Sep 4, 2015
$4.50 a serving is not expensive if you know anything about ketone esters, or energy or fat loss supplements in general.

Again, we are selling out of $100k worth in 50 minutes. If we know anything about economics, a product that does not deliver results and is priced too high sits on the shelves. This certainly does not.

Pruvit is sold by word of mouth and direct sales by entrepreneurs. The company does not pay for advertising, they pay commission to those who refer people to the product.

I get it, the product is new and challenges many beliefs about nutrition.

But if you follow ketosis and ketone ester supplementation, they have been working on getting a product like this to market for a while. It's been highly anticipated and it's here!
And selling like mad!
People are loving it!

Last edited:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
So it's an MLM? If you are making 35mil a year you can afford to give some up for a test run. Send it to Macgyver, he seems to know something about it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So any google search I do is flooded with paid advertising by Pruvit by, what appears to be, a plethora of sites and sources, but I am guessing they are all coming from the same basic source. I got to page 3 and gave up trying to find any real proof or evidence.

No research, no studies, all completely dependent on some data that indicates keytones are present during ketosis, but nothing objective that indicates this product works.

Stuff is expensive as hell too.
About as far as I got. Really nothing to back up these claims.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
So it's an MLM? If you are making 35mil a year you can afford to give some up for a test run. Send it to Macgyver, he seems to know something about it.

Thanks for the vote. I would like to see someones opinion on it from here. Many no nonsense guys around. I would be happy to do it too if you all felt like hearing my opinion.

Not on keto, but been running carb restricted for what seems like forever! I am very sensitive to lower carbs and energy levels are always a struggle for me. I have had decent success with MCT oil on workout days that are lower carb. I have come to do carb cycle diet that seems to help a lot. This is current composition.

00244105-b74f-450c-a906-00e12771b0f2_zpsrpc8p5wj.jpg

348616dd-39c9-44d1-9ff6-1fb0fac8b6ad_zps8ihloc57.jpg

I dropped 30lbs from Jan to June of this year and stayed here. (not relying on cardio for the loss). I have not really lost any strength and did most of my cut without any AAS. I am a big believer in manipulating intake to get your desired results in the gym.

Truth be told, I do respond really well to keto, but being in my mid 40's with young kids, I want to be an example of a balanced relationship with food. (especially with a preteen daughter). So I decided I would always eat what my family eats for dinner. So I have gotten really good and making my macros work for me.

I would be happy to try it, and would surly give it an honest feedback. I do think that $4 per serving might be high...but for guys that are competitive, this would be GREAT towards the end of a prep when you are just dragging the last few weeks. Or, if you cut weight to make a weight class in powerlifting, giving back that energy boost that is critical.

Im game if they are! But regardless.....I'd love to see someone log it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic