Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

You hate her. You love her.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You just got here and she's already giving you the eye. She's completely naked and vulnerable, so you cover her up a little bit. Her look begins to change. She looks at you as if you are getting in over your head, but you assure her that you're just warming up for what's to come. You pick her up and pull her to you, over and over again, until you begin to sweat and the focus and desire begin to burn in your soul. You strip her naked and she again looks innocent, begging you not to stop. But there is no conquest in conquering a helpless, bare woman. So you again cover her up, but this time you don't hold back. She is now swathed from head to toe, and she mocks you as if to say, "You're not man enough to have your way with me now!". You begin to deeply resent her, and you stare back at her, silently telling yourself that you are going to abuse this bitch. You grab her by the waist and begin throwing her around. People stare, but there's something about the way you look that dissuades them, no, terrifies them, to the point of looking away and ignoring the abuse. You begin to grunt and growl as the beating continues, letting the inner animal come out and reclaim his uncivilized place in this world. After what seems like an eternity, you throw her down, disgusted that she ever doubted your ability to destroy her. She bows at your feet, disgusted at herself for ever doubting your ability to destroy her. You love her again.

1 set down. She begs for more clothes, and you give them to her, already beginning to feel the hate build again.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Strange but nice little metaphor.

Last edited:

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Sounds like my ex wife...allthough I needed to cover her nasty ass up to get aroused.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
You hit your chick while on that tren didnt you, I told you that shit is no Joke man..............

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Sounds like my ex wife...allthough I needed to cover her nasty ass up to get aroused.

LMAO.

You hit your chick while on that tren didnt you, I told you that shit is no Joke man..............

LOL. Honestly, our relationship has been awesome while on tren. Tons of great sex, no rage, no filter-less mouth running, etc. Besides, as I mentioned in the post, I take out all of my frustration on my gym-mistress.

Did you rape her too...........

Are we talking about my wife? Or my gym-mistress? Yes on both accounts.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
why does the iron always have to be a she?? :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic