Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Nutritional Requirements for specific compunds.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
RDA Nutritional Requirements for specific compunds.

So I got lethargic on 1g Test and went to my doctor who said I was anemic and had to take iron. Never been anemic before and always chugging my Ensures for my multis I thought I was covered. Well turns out I ended up needing what normally would have been toxic amounts of iron, let's say enough to kill a child, and then I felt fine. That got me thinking about the old days of raw eggs and dessicated liver, in the old days they also worked closely with Doctors so their blood tests probably showed them any nutritional deficiencies to address.

Well that got me thinking about the strongest compounds and the highest anabolic ratios and their sides. Well maybe their sides are just due to a nutritional deficiency. Let's take 100mg Anadrol for example, it's known to increase RBC dramatically and run in even higher doses for medicinal purposes. It also has an anabolic ratio 4 times that of testosterone, albeit not as androgenic, so if 100mg can do what 400mg test can do on paper, wouldn't common sense tell you that you also need 4 times the nutritional requirements. Now let's take it a step further and look at Halotestin which is 19 times as anabolic as testosterone on paper but no one ever experiences dramatic gains on Halo like Drol, just a lot more sides. Now what if that was because we were not meeting the nutritional requirements of Halo to begin with. Now lets go even further and say if we started cycles with low anabolic ratios and gradually increased to higher anabolic ratios and their nutritional requirements we could reap the full benefits of the stated anabolic ratios? Wouldn't it be nice not to have any sides on Tren and reap the full benefits.

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I dont think your low iron levels have anything to do with how much gear u take....Its a separate medical issue....

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I dont think your low iron levels have anything to do with how much gear u take....Its a separate medical issue....
That's why I went back to my doc and nothing else was wrong, my body just needed way more iron than I do off cycle, not a bad thing because my genetics are making full use of what I'm using. It's like pregnant woman when they stop mentruating, they don't need as much iron, it's all about blood volume.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013

Agreed. If anything, they will cause an increase.

If you're anemic, it could be a sign that something else is going on, like a bleed or other medical condition.

What was your CBC/RBC? What were your follow up counts and over how long of a period was each taken? Recovering from anemia usually takes several months, even with good nutrition and supplementation.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Speaking of iron, shortz is right. Most guys "on" fight high iron.

One sneaky place where you may not realize how much iron you are getting is in breakfast cereals. Most servings have 50-100% daily iron content. (and we all know how small a serving is....most people eat 2-3 servings in a bowl).

Just something to look out for if trying to keep iron levels down!

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Well I should have been more accurate and said "slightly anemic". The whole fight iron confuses because the body needs to consume iron. I didnt see the actual counts, but now Im wondering if its absorption issue. Thanks for the thoughts but I really intended this thread to be about the RDA for specific compounds. For instance theres an RDA for pregnant and lactating women and find their multis to be better quality, albeit more expensive. The RDA for adults is the same for a 4 year old child! I mean is there some old school knowledge behind the animal pak doses?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I'm not given up on this, can we all agree on 3 grams vitamin C.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I'm not given up on this, can we all agree on 3 grams vitamin C.

Really, IMO, vitamin C supplementation is overhyped. There is plenty of research showing 100-150% of your daily value from natural food sources has the same effect as about 500% on pretty much all systems.

Otherwise, I'm not sure I am following where you are going with this

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Vick, can u convert 3g of vitamin C to cups of oj?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
convert it to organic potato skins and u have a deal

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
This ****in thread turned in to a potato, ****in potato heads.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic