Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Anderson Silva Suspended One Year for Steroids

P

plank

Sep 16, 2010
Anderson Silva, the longest reigning middleweight champion in UFC history, received a one-year suspension from the Nevada State Athletic Commission on Thursday.

The ban retroactively began on January 31, when Silva defeated Nick Diaz by unanimous decision. The suspension stems from the presence of the anabolic steroids Drostanolone and Androstane, as well as other non-steroidal, prohibited substances, in his system before and after that fight. The ban, though expected, nevertheless puts a darkness over the octagon given the Barry Bonds/Lance Armstrong-level of the performer popping positive.

Diaz tested positive for marijuana, which strangely sent him away from the Octagon for the same length of time as Silva.

The suspension transforms the fight from a Silva win to a no-contest. The Brazilian, who won 17 straight fights between 2006 and 2012 (16 of them in the octagon), last won a fight three years ago versus Stephan Bonnar. At 40 years old, and after suffering a vicious knockout and an even more vicious leg break at the hands, and foot, of Chris Weidman, Silva appears unlikely to return to the form of his heyday. He looks even less likely, given the suspension, to return to the performance-enhancing drugs that might have made 40 the new 30.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2015/08/14/anderson-silva-suspended-one-year-for-steroids/[/SIZE]

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Its retroactive beack to january. So its essentially a few more months. I vote for a chael vs anderson in a raoids required grudge match.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
silva said he got sex pills in thailand that had mast in them lol

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
They should just start a league for drug users, I mean look at the WWE and how much money they make with no talent lol They dont do whiskey and deads, they do whiskey and coke deads.

McMAMBA24LF

McMAMBA24LF

Mar 24, 2020
flabbiest most horrible genetics for a GOD of MMA

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
McBlackSnake, was that a rock band 30? years ago?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
They should just start a league for drug users, I mean look at the WWE and how much money they make with no talent lol They dont do whiskey and deads, they do whiskey and coke deads.

Anderson Silva doesn't have talent, I beg to differ.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic