Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

I swear months after my cycle and i have been breaking out like crazy on my shoulder and back

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
I dont understand, i didnt have a problem the entire cycle and months later im breaking out like crazy. this week isnt as bad but still more than usual. you guys ever have this problem?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Re: I swear months after my cycle and i have been breaking out like crazy on my shoulder and ba

hormone flux, one has to love them. you should be glad you arent a woman and deal with it on a continual basis.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
Re: I swear months after my cycle and i have been breaking out like crazy on my shoulder and ba

i fucking hate gear related acne---im 36 and still have problems

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011

hormone flux, one has to love them. you should be glad you arent a woman and deal with it on a continual basis.

so i guess just deal with it

just be glad you'll never know what blue balls feels like

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

I rarely get a lot of acne when on cycle. I think this is because going from natural levels to elevated doesn't "shock" the body as much as going from 0-60. I ALWAYS get tons of acne during PCT and the following months, I hate it! The only thing that works for me is tanning, seems to kill the acne straight away.... probably killing all of my skin with it but oh well

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

I'm very lucky and have never had ANY shoulder/back AAS related acne. Have have a stray pimple once or twice on my arms or abs, usually after HCG, but that's it. Being old as dirt probably helps.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010

This is just my opinion, but think the acne is related to estrogen, because if I don't keep on the anti-e, then I find myself breaking out. More issues with acne from the longer esters to.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011

This is just my opinion, but think the acne is related to estrogen, because if I don't keep on the anti-e, then I find myself breaking out. More issues with acne from the longer esters to.

you think if i take an AI EOD it would help? Also should i wait to start a new cycle until this clears up

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010

Are you running any gear now? Have you made any changes in diet or nutrition??

I use an AI once to twice a week. That's just because I'm always on test though, it might be a lot different for you.

My opinion:
I'd want it cleared up before I jump on to reduce any scares that you'd get from the acne.

Also try using an acne body wash, and taking fish oil.

you think if i take an AI EOD it would help? Also should i wait to start a new cycle until this clears up

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011

Are you running any gear now? Have you made any changes in diet or nutrition??

I use an AI once to twice a week. That's just because I'm always on test though, it might be a lot different for you.

My opinion:
I'd want it cleared up before I jump on to reduce any scares that you'd get from the acne.

Also try using an acne body wash, and taking fish oil.

no gear now and the only change i made to my diet is adding more fiber. I also actually just took out the fish oil to see if it would help my acne clear up

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010

I believe you are spot on as usual, I ran test and deca once 14 weeks had hardley any issues with acne untill PCT, taking clomid alone made me break out horribly, one i finished the pct i took accutane, cleared it up and now I like to take a AI while on cycle and during PCT this has helped limit acne, even while I am on TRT i am also taking 10 mg of tamoxifen a day but when I blast like to use something a lil stronger so I go to adex 1mg eod

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011

Blue balls is a myth...just Ur pride hurting bud...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic