T

TheSurgeon81

Aug 12, 2014
Fantastic post. Incredibly informative.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Hey Gunz, noob here and I'm following Get Some's recommended cycle almost exactly... Including the 30mg of dbol. I completely understand what you're saying as far as running straight test for a first cycle. I've also heard as a reason for that so you have a baseline understanding of your sides from just test and can differentiate later on which compounds cause you which sides.

But I am LOVING the dbol... What a great compound. I did get some advice from another one of the guys here, MAYO "don't let the dbol go to your head" referring to the very quickly attained gains in size and strength.

My point behind all this though is that there are noobs like me who spent a year and a half researching and before I do anything I post a thread making sure I'm good to go. Then there are noobtards that no matter what you tell them, they think they know better.

Get Some is quite simply "the man" who everyone knows they can go to with a question, but even he; Almighty Super Mod Get Some can't fix stupid lol... :)

Look ok how cute pob was a noob!!

D

dream

Jul 7, 2013
Due disorder of the endocrine system do anyone had thyroid problem?is this a possibility?

D

dream

Jul 7, 2013
Get some what gains a newbie will wait from this first cycle?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
All first cycles should be sust redi jects

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
All first cycles should be sust redi jects
I disagree, I think the super long esters mess with PCT, requiring to switch to a shorter ester for the last 30 days, same for Deca and EQ.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I disagree, I think the super long esters mess with PCT, requiring to switch to a shorter ester for the last 30 days, same for Deca and EQ.
Pretty sure that was sarcasm on his part. Cause we don't see enough pip whining from a 25g pin... let's make it an 18g.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hello, community
Not so long ago I decided to get a steroids. I can't make a choice what is the best steroid preparates Testosterones or Trenbolones.
I found one i-net shop with this preparates, my trainer advised it, but I have some doubts. Maybe anyone else get the order on ***********?
If you have some information, please write me)
Thank you, guys)

We don't do source checks in this forum. Also if this is your first cycle stick with the testosteronas preparates. Do not use the trenbolonas preparates.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
We don't do source checks in this forum. Also if this is your first cycle stick with the testosteronas preparates. Do not use the trenbolonas preparates.
LOL!

Are you sure that wasn't a bot? Just a weird ass first post.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yep, the new Spam button worked nicely Admin :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic