Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Second Cycle Planning Begins

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
TBH I've never found the need to run caber. I always run Proviron during a cycle and that's it, I keep nolva on hand just in case but have yet found the need to use it during a cycle.
What do you think about 500mg test en EW, 300mg decca EW, 50mg Proviron ED then onto basic nolva only for PCT.
I'd normally say to run the decca at a greater dosage but you need a good test to decca split and 300mg isn't bad and allows you to stick with 500mg test.

That sounds like a good one... Get Some is trashing the Deca below though. You ever have recovery issues like he did?

If you want to keep it simple, you could front load your test, so 1 gram (over 4 shots first week), then 500mg ew, and add anavar for the last 6 weeks to help get your lean on.

Hmmmm...

You could do a 8 weeker of Test Prop and NPP and run a high dose of Var torwards the end of the cycle

Just a Idea

And you have plenty of time for tren

Almost everyone seems to agree on the Tren :( How's the Test Prop compare to the other esters. I don't mind pinning more frequently if the benefits are there.

IMO, Deca is a much harsher compound on the HPTA than Tren. I recovered just fine from 10 weeks of tren. But 10 weeks of deca took about 10 weeks to recover, it was absolutely brutal. I will NOT use Deca again until my TRT days when I don't have to come off. Everyone is different but I think you can hack 2 compounds plus orals just fine of a second cycle. It sounds like your main goal is minimal muscle gain but maximum fat loss. In other words become a lean mean fighting machine without losing any of the muscle you already have. The one drug that can without a doubt help you do that is tren.

I will advise, if you decide to do tren, to use the acetate ester just in case your sides are too bad. In fact, run some test prop, tren ace, and winny....that's a hell of a cutting cycle right there.

I'm picturing an elderly GS in a rocking chair at a nursing home injecting oil into his thigh and banging all the old bitches...

If the sides from the Tren are ridiculous am I able to just stop using it so long as I keep the test up?

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Bro tren is hard on a relationship. If you not in one pin away but if you are use with CAUTION! Tren on the other hand works very well!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
GS makes a good point with the Deca. takes FOREVER and a day to recover from. besides, thats not a compound that gonna lean you out bro. if it were me, i'd stick with a Test/Winny/Var cycle similar to your first. I'd run winny the first 4-5 weeks and Var the last 5, and extend the cycle to 15 weeks this time. just my .02.
also, i never run an AI through a cycle. some guys do , and i'm not knocking it; but i always just keep it on hand in case i need it. my philosophy being why add any unnecessary chemicals if i dont really NEED them, ya dig?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
You could do a 8 weeker of Test Prop and NPP and run a high dose of Var torwards the end of the cycle

Just a Idea

This sounds like a plan. Run this with a cyclic ketogenic diet with low carb during the week and carbs on weekends. See the weight fall off.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
GS makes a good point with the Deca. takes FOREVER and a day to recover from. besides, thats not a compound that gonna lean you out bro. if it were me, i'd stick with a Test/Winny/Var cycle similar to your first. I'd run winny the first 4-5 weeks and Var the last 5, and extend the cycle to 15 weeks this time. just my .02.
also, i never run an AI through a cycle. some guys do , and i'm not knocking it; but i always just keep it on hand in case i need it. my philosophy being why add any unnecessary chemicals if i dont really NEED them, ya dig?

Adex as needed only... I kinda like my liver :)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Just a Idea

High dose of var being???? 80-100mg?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That's what I would do bro last 4 weeks if u can afford it

How can you not afford it?!? lol think I've got a good mix of opinion here and I will make a decision later.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Yes var works very good at high doses like that. It's not really that expensive if you got a good source. I ran var my last cycle with tren and test and loved it!

O

old man dave

Jun 19, 2011
Steroids build muscle fat burners burn fat. A cutting cycle using winny, var or masteron is really a hardening cycle if your body fat is low enough. The test deca cycle sounds good with a clean diet and some low intensity cardio.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I like the test /tren / winny idea alot maybe Ill give that a run.
TPP 400
tren 75 eod
winny 50mg pd

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic