Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Stage nerves

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I've tried everything since this has been a problem for me. Xanax is what most people use and that should work she just needs to make sure to use the right dose. I mostly use it for sleep but other than that I use it for job interviews or I used it in college whenever I had to give a presentation. Xanax is made for things like this. Saying she shouldn't compete cause she gets nervous is pretty much retarded ^. It's an unfortunate fact of life for a lot of people when they get up in front of groups. I've used beta blockers as well.

Last edited:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
wow, maybe she shouldn't compete....just sayin :)

The only way to beat fear is to face it and conquer oneself . Giving up will never solve anything my good friend !

To all believe it or not the technique of slow forceful disphragmic breathing , takes a ton of effort and focus , but if one is patient , I can tell you from years of experience that it is stronger then any drug . The power of a focused mind is strongest force there. Is ! But it takes patience and practice . Google it , find a legitimate yoga instructor or Kung fu Sifu or therapist . However it's easy to find hard to discipline oneself .

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I've tried everything since this has been a problem for me. Xanax is what most people use and that should work she just needs to make sure to use the right dose. I mostly use it for sleep but other than that I use it for job interviews or I used it in college whenever I had to give a presentation. Xanax is made for things like this. Saying she shouldn't compete cause she gets nervous is pretty much retarded ^. It's an unfortunate fact of life for a lot of people when they get up in front of groups. I've used beta blockers as well.

yea cuz having to be drugged up/drunk to do something is a great way to handle it....:rockon:

oh yea....works for strippers...my bad

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
The only way to beat fear is to face it and conquer oneself . Giving up will never solve anything my good friend !

To all believe it or not the technique of slow forceful disphragmic breathing , takes a ton of effort and focus , but if one is patient , I can tell you from years of experience that it is stronger then any drug . The power of a focused mind is strongest force there. Is ! But it takes patience and practice . Google it , find a legitimate yoga instructor or Kung fu Sifu or therapist . However it's easy to find hard to discipline oneself .

I love how just because I said that...it's assumed that I meant she shouldn't compete at all...how about she compete sober.....shocker I know but I'm sure many do..just sayin :)

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I love how just because I said that...it's assumed that I meant she shouldn't compete at all...how about she compete sober.....shocker I know but I'm sure many do..just sayin :)

You mean something was taken out of context.....that never happens here.lol. smoking in the new avi by the way Jenner

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
You mean something was taken out of context.....that never happens here.lol. smoking in the new avi by the way Jenner

hahahahaha..well it's either that or assumptions but used to that ;)

I guess I could have gone into greater detail but that's what I get for "assuming" :)

My opinion, just as others have given (of course I didn't refer to them as being retarded but hey)..is that if you need to overcome something (and I don't care what it is) you shouldn't have to use a substance to do it...this is just how I feel and how I try to handle things as I have been down that road before and know that it's never the answer. I also have had great fears of speaking in public etc...to the point that in a class if we were asked to stand up and introduce ourselves I would frickin sweat my ass off. Over time, I have gotten better...just takes time of doing it over and over :)

and thanks babe :)

Last edited:
N

Nazathul

May 3, 2016
I honestly believe just get up there and do it.. You will become more comfortable with it in the morning because its pre judging and your not alone up there. Also just think that you have worked your ass for this and this is your 3 min to show off your last years worth of work ! :)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I know a lot of girls that use wine as there carb up before stage. Don't get her drunk but a glass will take the edge off. Me I was scared shitless and just did it. I remember my lip trembling lol it gets easier.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic