Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

What can I do about my Herpes; I'm broke out?

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
Gentlemen, I slept with an older woman & got this garbage on my junk; what can I take to get it to go away? I need to go get me some Valtrex, but until I get into the Dr. I need something else. Please advise! rt...

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Nothing will work besides Valtrex. You need the Burst dosing too. 2g twice a day for 2-3days to dump your viral load. Prepare to feel crappy and possible get the shits.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Yeah def need to get some decent health insurance and get that taken care off,
I actually seen Caltrex on a list i have somewhere along with a ton of other meds that were un bodybuilding related
If you search around you might be able to find it. You are not ellagble for maicaid? I think they would cover it, i would think so anyways

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Sucks cuz even wrapping it up won't protect you from getting herpes, this is why u have to find yourself a nice old lady and just settle down

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
It's a virus, you'll need vlatrix, and it's 1 gram tabs 3 x a day.

And for everyone else, shingles or any other virus, this is the same medication used for that.

Your best bet after this goes away is to take Vitamin D3 and Vitamin C to keep your immune system strong to help fight the virus.

And I quote from VanWilder... "Don't be a fool, Wrap your tool".

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
And I quote from VanWilder... "Don't be a fool, Wrap your tool".
Do you know what rattle snakes and rubbers have in common????? .........................................All I know is, I dont fuk with either one of them ;)

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Do you know what rattle snakes and rubbers have in common????? .........................................All I know is, I dont fuk with either one of them ;)

You don't need to since your wife took your dick and balls.

Reactions: DF
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
You don't need to since your wife took your dick and balls.
lol... you know im not married... that was your wife.. .and I finally got my balls back from the crazy bitch... now If I could get my dick out of RAIDENs mom I would be ok...

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
Thanks for the help brothers, my bad decision cost me on this one!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic