Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Does anyone NOT do PCT?

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
I am curious....do any of you fellas NOT do PCT after running gear? I know a few guys who do not run PCT (they just taper off their gear) and say they can't tell anything negative and don't really lose a lot of gains either. What are your thoughts on this? This is strictly a question out of curiosity.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Very bad practice IMO. Provoking Hypogonadism isn't fun at all.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
I agree its a bad idea all around... lets over look gain retention for a moment and really look at WHY and WHAT is used in PCT

Nolva=estrogen blocker..
when you inject test typically the body either slows or stops producing natural test.. when you get off cycle your body has to start doing this again.. in the mean while you have all this estro running around.. correct me if im wrong but men really shouldnt have lots of estrogen and little to no test unless they are going through a sex reassignment thing :p

clomid
not only binds to estrogen receptors but stimulates natural testosterone production...

HCG
commonly used during and after steroid cycles to maintain and restore testicular size as well as normal testosterone production

Why risk estro sides like gyno and sex drive/function problems and possibly not recovering your natural test? PCT is easy to get and USUALLY inexpensive..

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Ive tapered off a couple times back in the day before anti-es and AI were big and had no issues. I think that if you have not been on a super long cycle or if you are not sensitive to gyno then its a perfectly reasonable option and by doing so you eliminating using drugs that are liver toxic and known to cause cancer. For years bodybuilders and athletes used the tapering method with success.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Tapering doesnt do shit except keep you shut down while giving you less of the chemical being injected...

That being said, I DONT do pct... But I dont come off either, lol...

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i dont waste my time or money on pct...To me thats like walking backwards....so you lose when you get off and to rerun another cycel just to gain what u lost from the last time......doesnt add up..besides pct is new school shit...back in my days pct wasnt even a clue....a basic bridge will maintain all gains ...dw

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
I don't do PCT cuz I'm a female :D

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
i dont use it anymore. but i dont come off either.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
i dont waste my time or money on pct...To me thats like walking backwards....so you lose when you get off and to rerun another cycel just to gain what u lost from the last time......doesnt add up..besides pct is new school shit...back in my days pct wasnt even a clue....a basic bridge will maintain all gains ...dw

DW has a very good way of putting it!

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
So deadweight, your saying not to do PCT? Everything I've ever read said that PCT is a must.

Slic.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I don't do PCT anymore, Why bother, I'm running another cycle in a month, then another one 2 months later, so in those off times I just shoot a low dose of test. Then when I'm done doing cycles all together, then I'll offically start a TRT protocol.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
He was explaining his own philosophy- dont come off- and that pct wasnt very common when he started using...... I get that right DDub?

If you are a young guy and dont intend to stay on full time, then it is a must to make the most of what youve gained...

Before I started using I couldnt break 240 lbs... I eventually hit almost 330... And the lowest Ive been since (on or off cycle) has been just under 280 when I was leaving Iraq a few years ago... So you can certainly make permanent gains...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic