Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

My "Test Might Be Kicking In" Chest Day

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Not to mention dangerous. Risk/reward factor is just NOT there for 100lb db flyes.
I don't disagree. It was just one set and mainly because I was feeling it. I think it was a combination of the test kicking in, extra cals and a bunch of naps in the 2 days prior. Like I mentioned, I usually only go to 80-85 on flyes.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I don't disagree. It was just one set and mainly because I was feeling it. I think it was a combination of the test kicking in, extra cals and a bunch of naps in the 2 days prior. Like I mentioned, I usually only go to 80-85 on flyes.

No worries bro, you didn't get hurt and you didn't hurt somebody else, so it's all good. I think my point was exactly what gixxer brought up, and that was that even though you are feeling the extra power of the elevated T levels, it doesn't mean you should go as heavy as possible with certain exercises. It's a battle of self-control, because we are all tempted to see just how far we can push it and how fast while on-cycle, but especially during first cycles, that is when we get hurt. I've talked to guys who wait a month or more to up the weights while on-cycle, and instead just up the volume. Not necessarily with just more sets, but more reps at their previous working weight. And even when they do up the weight, they do so slowly. It's tough to hold back, but an injury mid-cycle can ruin the cycle. Just trying to help II.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Yea thats a lot of set's 26 or something right? On my flyes i like very strict form and concentrate on the squeeze.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic