Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Question for the Ladies, muscles on your man, or normal

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
What is the general consensus, maybe this is not the right place to ask this question since its fitness board. Do u like your man to have muscles, pro big, defined and fit, bulky foot ball player, or non or normal looking guy. I have seem quite a few very attractive ladies, who look like they are into fitness, but have partners who look like average joes. Some are even over weight and ugly.

So what's your preference and why...?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say those women like their average Joe because of who they are, not what they. Average Joe is probably a good guy that has a lot of good qualities that maybe some fit dude or BBer doesn't have. It's not all about looks, but compatibility as well. I would never be with a women based solely on looks, however there has to be a Lil physical attraction... my 2 cc's.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
who you choose as a life partner is usually someone you can call your best friend as looks aren't forever but with that said, I could never be with a sloppy couch potato ;)

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Females don't mind average body types if he can make her laugh but it's a heck of a lot easier to get laid with some defined muscle.
Some of that with a good sense of humor and white teeth and you're doing the choosing.
A nice car and home with some cash and you've made it.

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
Chances are the guy looked a lot better before they got married. Just sayin. 70 hours a week at a desk job, kids, and no motivation to get in the gym will do that to a guy. I don't have any of those things other than the wife so I'm good.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I like a chubby guy with muscles.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I like a chubby guy with muscles.

Hello, I'm DYS - have we met??

My wife likes DadBod, which is great since there is a pic of me with a pizza and 12 pack on a DadBod Meme somewhere out there.

N

Nerve

May 11, 2015
They're biologically wired to be attracted to "fit" males. Muscle tissue & low bodyfat = high testosterone = increases her chances of conceiving = her children have better genetics & therefore a better chance of survival vs a child with someone who lacks these features.

Muscularity is an indicator of strength, fitness, & health - those things are traits that are highly desirable subconsciously.

It's the same reason you're attracted (or maybe not...I don't judge) to females with big tits, nice ass, small feet (high estrogen), low waist to hip ratio....these (& other things) indicate fertility.

We're still animals at the end of the day & while the whole survival of the fittest thing is nowhere near as big of a deal as it used to be, we're still wired to look for these things.

On another note, it blows my mind walking around my campus & seeing these 18, 19, 20 year old guys who look like they've just recently started puberty.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic